Friday 4 February 2005

Who had given up hope........Me!!

Hiya peeps

*please note this is not a proper entry*

I've just come on here to say..............................

 

I'VE WON!!!!!

That lottery I mentioned a few times........well Trina and I are going to Brixton Academy on March 28th to see Queen and Paul Rodgers before they go out on their european tour...

WOOHOO

I'm slightly happy about this because we've discussed it and worked out we can get the time off work and worry about finances later LOL...

Over 10 years of being a fan club member and it's finally paid off in some way!!

Well I'm off to sort out my finances, have my tea and then take part in the weekly quiz!!  I shall leave you with my happy dance :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah......................!!!!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/sdrogerson/SpecimenDays/

Anonymous said...

Really pleased for you, well done!! Love the happy dance!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/irisclyde/GeminiTaurusRising/

Anonymous said...

Good for you - just go for it and damn the finances! Lol. Wonder if "Queen" you mention is the same band that used to be around in the 1970s - didn't realise they were still around, if it is! That happy dance thing is wonderful!

David.

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!!!!
**doing little happy dance with the blue man ;)
xoxo~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

WOOO HOOOO!!
Excellent, congrats, enjoy!
Love the little blue guy doing his happy dance, made me giggle!
Sara   x