Wednesday 9 February 2005

Here I am again..........

Hi

I have to say there were some good responses to last nights entry.  When I was writing it I thought 'ooo this is good' but then when Stuart left his comment I got to thinking about how right he was about it all being a state of mind.  At the end of the day it's what you want from life that counts and how you get that is your decision isn't it?  :-)

Anyhoo........been to the pub with Jacki not a bad evening had a couple of drinks and food.  Looks like for our meet up on the 18th we could be going bowling.  Can't wait I haven't been bowling in ages :-) 

Work was ok!!  Found out that our team leader and boss want to give us a three month review on Friday.  When I say us, I mean me and the bloke who sits opposite me!!  Apparently when this was mentioned to one of the other members of staff he said 'that's not the norm...' so this is now worrying me!!  Trina said I had nothing to worry about and it's going on in all offices, but even so................  They want us to think if there is any training we think we could have to let them know!  There's probably loads but I can't think of any - isn't that typical!!

Landlady came round and sent me an email when she'd got back to hers.  She said that everything looks ok but a couple of things for me to note, the stain on the carpet in the hallway (*phew* she didn't notice the oil stain in the living room ;-) and to put bleach down the loo to stop the limescale.  Jeez the one week I forget to do it, damn it!!  LOL..................

Well nothing else to mention........Except I see Robbie won the gong for best song.  I swear if Bo Rhap had been up he wouldn't have won *evil laugh*

Take care everyone

Jen xx  ha ha >>>>>>>>> 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad my opinion wasn't found to lacking in tact etc...........

Limescale - I really don't know how you can live with hard water.......

Don't worry about the review!

http://journals.aol.co.uk/sdrogerson/SpecimenDays/

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good night :o)
I wouldn't worry about the three month review thing, I think most places are doing that now.  
Bowling sounds fun!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

We have a constant battle with limescale as the water is so very hard here, but I have never found that putting bleach down does anything except make it a lighter colour lol.  We always use a limescale remover - they work.  Do not worry about the review.  Take care

Anonymous said...

ooooh bowling sounds fun!  I haven't been in ages either, and I stink at it, but it's sooo much fun!!
Glad the landlady didn't find the stain :) that's a big bonus, just one question...what is a loo?!
**love the tag ;)
xoxo~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

Bowling, the thought turns my stomach with cold terror.  I'm hopeless and have no eye-hand co-ordination and causes great hilarity to those in my presence.  Sort of WE WILL, WE WILL MISS YOU!  Hope you do better than me.
Gary ;-O