Wednesday 23 February 2005

Boring entry.....not even worth reading!!

Hi

Well thank you for your thoughts about the vicks coz I did remember it :-)

It had snowed a teeny tiny bit overnight and I was looking forward to the walk to work.  Little did I know I would nearly slip on my bottom 3 times!!  Obviously wore the wrong shoes.......

Not much has happened today (surprise surprise I hear you shout!!) Watched the Shawshank Redemption. Very good film.......Currently watching Queen Live in Argentina 1981.....the sound is crap but not a bad show!!  *phew* Brian's guitar solo is over LOL ;-)

This is a really boring entry and I should be sorting out my finances.  I really need to get a grip on myself, and being up to date with chores etc....

Well sorry to bore ya!

Take care xx

Jen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, not even little entries like this are boring, you made me chuckle at almost falling on your bot three times ;o)
Wishing for snow in the morning!!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

high heels and ice dont mix!  Never a boring entry, Queen in 1981 probably be songs from the Game wouldn't it?  Is that where Another Bites the dust is from? (memory failing me here)

Anonymous said...

http://audio.musicradio.com/tuner.asp?station=planetrock
I reckon you might like this site Jen.  They do play Queen tracks every now and then.
Gary

Anonymous said...

Slippery customer that snow! Sorting finances....eeek! Good luck!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/irisclyde/GeminiTaurusRising/