Hello peeps, well after yesterdays rather annoying little incident I thought I would try again!! I'm feeling rather nervous today as I start my new employment tomorrow, I wouldn't say I was worried but I'm getting there lol....eeek!! I'm sure I'll be fine, as long as I feel confident I'm sure I'll pull it off, and anyway how bad can it be on the first day? God knows, but I'll let you know hopefully tomorrow :-) Plus I think I'm getting a sore throat not a good way to start!
Anyway the pics. Thought I would share some with you :-) That way you can a little more about the person who tries to write this thing!
Pets I've recently put a few pics on a messageboard of pets so I thought why not add them here too
1) Sooty - our first pet. Bless him, all I can remember about him though is when he used to scratch me!! And when he died :-(
2) Sweep the Yorkshire Terrior - It was up to me to name him so you can blame me lol He's alive and kicking and lives with mum.
3) When I lived with my mate we decided to get a pet. In a house of 7 cats, we had to be careful what we chose. So we can home with a hamster and we called him Spike. Bless him, I miss him too :-( He often went down the stairs in his ball and ran into the cats whilst he was in it, but he didn't care. He had a good temper and never bit anyone!
4) Fat cat. He was my mates dads cat. When I moved in he would often come and sit on my lap and kinda adopted me. He would often be found on my bed. R.I.P to him too :-(
5) They don't allow animals where I live at the mo, but I saved enough to get Sylvester yay lol he's made himself at home on the sofa :-)
6 & 7) Well someone left a comment saying it was about time you saw my ugly mug so there you go twice :-) Hope you haven't fainted with shock! In pic 6 that's not a spot by the way lol It had to happen to me didn't it lol
Well I won't post the joke coz this is probably turning into a long entry. Hope you enjoy it and thanks for visiting (ooo that was close I thought it had frozen again arrrrrggghhhh........)