Sunday 9 October 2005

Quiz results and stuff!!

So I've put the Quiz Results up and the final scores are............

Denise aka Wobblymoo - 19

Caff aka Iklemisssexpot - 19

Trina aka bestmate - 17 (glad she's not scoring more don't want you lot accusing me of having a favourite ;-)

Jeannette aka Jeanno - 16

Claudia aka IrisClyde - 16

Phil aka Scribbler - 15

Sara aka Sarajanesmiles - 12

Jan aka Jeadie - 10

Well done everyone (new quiz on Wednesday or Tuesday ;-)

So this makes the leader board look like this:

Denise - 36, Trina - 27, Claudia - 25, Sara - 24, Caff - 19, Suzy - 17, Jeannette - 16, Phil - 15, Sandra - 14, Jan - 10

So Denise is winning - will she win the prize in the end - stay tuned to find out :-)

I've not done much this weekend!  Yesterday Trina and I went to the cinema to see the new Wallace and Gromit movie, (the preview)!!  It wasn't too packed which was good :-)  The movie is great, typical wallace and gromit.  I won't say too much coz (Around the world in 80 days in the documentary countdown - loved that programme :-), I expect you will be going to see it.  What I shall say is the bunnies are cute and Peter Kay as PC Mackintosh is the BEST!!  There are some jokes for the adults and some for the kids, definitely reccommended!!

Today I've finished a letter and making new wallpaper!!  Here's what I've come up with.........

 a mixture one again!!

 Friends - an Ode to this year :-)

I'm sure there was a lot more I was gonna talk to you about but I can't remember any of it LOL..........*rolls eyes*

Things to look forward to this week - team day (sarcastic) woohoo!!  Still at least we have the accounts to keep us busy this week!!  What a nice feelin' to know there's work on my desk when I go in tomorrow!!  Not that I wanna go in but still..............(what is up with me and exclamation marks??) 

Max and Paddy DVD is no 2 in the DVD charts!!  If you have sky one and are currently watching 'The Match' give a cheer for Paddy from me!!  He's probably still on the bench and I understand the legends are winning but still cheer for me :-)  Thanks to the person that does that - much appreciation!!

Queen played aruba this weekend.  Sarah's over there and from the photos she's posted it looks great - wish I could've gone!  :-(  Never mind eh??

Well don't know what else to say so I shall leave you guys here!!  Looking forward to the second round of nominating in the journal awards and to see whose up :-)  Good luck everyone............

Best wishes  xx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo \o/ Can't wait to go and see Wallace and Grommit too

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see Wallace and Gromit either LOL, least i will get in to see it next time <g>  Great wallpaper i wouldn't know where to start.

Jo xxxx

Anonymous said...

That quiz has given me back ache ,being at the bottom of the pile,with all these people above me LOL ,Still its the taking part ..........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Eek!  I'm not doing so well am I, lol ;o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Oh no, you're keeping a running score, the pressure! I really want to see Wal & Grom!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/irisclyde/LaDolceVita

Anonymous said...

I presume we will soon have another quiz.  I must do better next time as my score is terrible! Great photo collages Jen. :-)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Everyones doing great, your wallpapers are great too Jen.  Rache xx