Thursday 23 June 2005

Ugh Hot!!

Hiya all!!  Just like to thank Stuart for his email on snakes - it made for interesting reading but I couldn't tell you which one it was *shrugs shoulders*

So what've I been up to??  Working mainly!!  I have a feeling the next few weeks are gonna be really boring though coz we've finished doing the bulk of the accounts.  Arrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh................

I had to laugh today, Pauline's been following the tennis and as our team leader was on a course and not in the office, she followed Tim Henman's score for most of the match.  By the time 5pm came he'd dropped out of the 2nd round by an unseeded player.  Why am I not surprised??  At least Murray has done better - or at least I think he has!!  Tennis is a game I would love to play and probably would if I had a friend that lived close enough to do so, but I can't watch it for too long.  Sport on TV bores me!!  Apart from some football matches, but then that can be boring sometime...........

Is Science on BB6 doing anybody else's head in??!!

This weather is just unbearable, but apparently we are in for some thundery showers.  I'm starting to panic about the flash floods - being silly I know..........but that's what you get when you live near a river!!  I can't stand thunder as you all know!

So did any of you listen to Queen on Radio 2 yesterday?  I was quite depressed coz I'd left work early to listen to it, they weren't on till 6.30pm and then only for about 15 mins.  Plus they announced Justin and whatshisface from the Darkness are gonna be at Hyde Park (oooooo nooooooooooooooo the frog has a new tune!!)  anyway this news also produced a nooooooooooooooooooo from me I can't stand the Darkness and Justin's voice irratates me.  Whoever told him he could sing needs to be taught something about proper singing!!  On the otherhand if you were listening you would have heard Fat Bottomed Girls - that was from Sheffield I was there!!  Plus Roger thanked me for attending the UK gigs (ok he thanked all the UK audiences but he meant me ;-)

Razorlight are also supporting them and I had to laugh at work on Monday coz Dave and his team were discussing some festival that had been on TV and Razorlight were one of the bands they'd shown.  Dave was like 'who are they??'  Sums that up perfectly :-)

What else??  I don't know to be honest..................Sorry this is a bit boring...........

Take care everyone

 

Jen xx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Science drives me crazy...............

Anonymous said...

I do not know why Henman keeps going back. He will always be the champion that never was, he just has not got in him to win.  I hate thunderstorms so I hope they are not too bad but at least they say it will get cooler, I certainly hope so.  No, I missed Queen.  Forgot about it boohooxxx

Anonymous said...

Unbearable weather.  Horrible.  I melted this afternoon, then melted again this evening.  All this melting is stressing me out!!
Hoping for a cooler day tomorrow, with no thunderstorms, enough rain to make my lawn green again but not enough to flood where Jen lives please, weather making conditions!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

the weather has been hot but its unbearable in London where I visited yesterday. I can't stand science nor Vanessa, I am glad shes not allowed to eat the luxury food next week............Jules xxxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

Anonymous said...

It did rain here earlier and I heard some distant thunder.  But nothing has come of it and it`s still very hot and sticky.  There`s a breeze getting up which will cool things down a little.  We need rain though...!   :-)

Sandra xxx

Anonymous said...

Ok, I LOVE Queen. In my opinion, the likes of Freddie Mercury will never be seen again. As for the darkness, very over rated, Justin tries to be Queen but fails badly. Like the Journal!

Su
http://journals.aol.co.uk/suzyh73/AnAverageLifeandotherstories/
xx

Anonymous said...

the Darkness...meh!  I liked the one song, thing called love....one hit wonders for me!  and I only liked the song becuase it reminded me of something from the 80's :)
xoxo~Bernadette