Wednesday 15 June 2005

Panic panic panic

Hi everyone :-)  Firstly thanks very much for the birthday wishes - very sweet of you all - group hugs

This isn't really a proper entry I just wanted to say that I'm am freaked about my interview.............I really don't think I'm gonna do very well so here's my thoughts about it   LOL..........and this will be me afterwards   Ok probably a slight exageration but still....................after reading the list of questions that David left on my comments it freaked me out coz there were things there I hadn't thought about!!  Oh dear..................

I think I should go and think about it properly before I let myself down big style ;-)  Just promise me you'll cross your fingers and I'll give you an update tomorrow.

Take care

Jen xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday you! Wish I'd had an alert!

Anonymous said...

Fingers and toes crossed for you Jen!!
Don't get too stressed about it, stay cool and be yourself.
You can do this girlie!!!
Luck luck luck, and calming thoughts ;o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Aww Jen, interviews panic everyone.  Try to relax, be yourself and if you get stuck when they ask if there are any questions you would like to ask them, cos they normally do, just say 'I think you've you've answered all the questions I had in mind to ask thank you'.............just be you and you'll do fine.~xxR

Anonymous said...

will be thinking of you and good luck. Imagine the interviewer on the loo or sat there naked but dont laugh, lol.............Jules xxxxxxxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

Anonymous said...

Everything is firmly crossed, fingers included!  Everything will be fine, you`ll see:-)

((((((((big hugs)))))))))


Sandra XXXX