Friday 10 June 2005

My new found friends

Wow two entries in one night!!  Well ladies and gentlemen I would like to dedicate this entry to the friends I made on tour!  They were great and made queueing even the more worth while!!  Each one I shall remember in my own different ways.

Sarah - for panicking, being lovely and generally being a good laugh       :-)  Aaaaaaahhhhhh roger..........My favourite moment of Sarah was a video clip I took at Birmingham supposed to be Roger's drum solo and all you hear is 'Roger your a sex god' LOL.........bless her..........

Cat - for being sweet and being a good laugh :-)

Gavin - for being a laugh and for saying 'Your Beautiful' and mentioning Roger and his comode!!  LOL........don't ask..........

Vern - for always being first in the queue lol........

Jules - for being really nice and having an interesting conversation with her about the Queen with Freddie.

Michelle - just for being mad and driving everyone insane lol........

Jamie - for being mad, funny and sweet.......My best Jamie moment comes from a video we took in the pub in Wembley where she was singing along to Don't Stop Me Now.......I shall never hear the song in the same way again.

Andy - for his blond hair and THOSE trousers.........lol

Becky - for being a laugh and bringing something for everyone to sit on :-)

Fairy - for finally meeting her, for being nice and doing such a great impression of a certain someone ;-)

Funster - for being nice and finding out we had more in common than you think.

Alessia - for being the first person I spoke to in Newcastle and for being really nice.

Brigitte - for running the best website in the world and for being such a sweet person :-)

James for being so sweet bless him!!

Matt - for finally meeting him again :-)

I've probably forgotten someone and if I have I apologise!!  You were all a blast and I can't wait until we are all back together again.  :-)

As you can gather I found them all lovely and very friendly - that describes most Queen fans to a T!  (To the people that I have stolen the photos from I do apologise please don't hate me!!)

Well that's it my tour diary is officially finished!!  I sincerely hope you've all enjoyed reading it as much as I have writing it..............

Next week I'll be back to normal..........well the entries will be anyway LOL..................

Take care all and have a good weekend

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two entries you  have excelled yourself!

Anonymous said...

Great pics and wonderful to have good friends xxxx

Anonymous said...

lovely pics, it is so nice meeting people and making new friends............Jules xxxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

Anonymous said...

Great pics Jen...it was obvious what a smashing time you all had.  Thanks for sharing your fun times with us all. Oh to be young again...it makes feel tired with all your travelling around..lol! I love the way though, that you will remember your friends. :-)

Sandra xxx

Anonymous said...

We still have buses that issue tickets, and finally I can see what a moon chair is lolol.......doubles as a great brolly.  Jen I've enjoyed my virtual tour with u and you've made some fun loving friends in person.  Something you will always look back on with a smile.  Great photo's.  Thanks so much for sharing it...............and when's the next one?~xxR

Anonymous said...

I have so enjoyed reading about the tour, and all the fun things you got up to while waiting around and getting lost!  
So, these are all the people you've been talking about.  Nice to put faces to names.  What memories you have to think on while you wait for the next one :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

You can be truly proud of yourself for doing that tour - and keeping going to the end! That's a brilliant achievent in itself, and says a lot for your stamina, your good nature, and your personal organisation. And you deserve all the rewards it's brought you - especially all the new friends.

David.

Anonymous said...

You obviously had a great time and made new friends too! I wonder if you'll meet at the next round of gigs??
http://journals.aol.co.uk/irisclyde/LaDolceVita

Anonymous said...

Very cool photos.