Friday 15 September 2006

Random Stuff

Hiya everyone xx

I wasn't gonna do an entry today but I was reading Deb's journal (link over there somewhere ;-) and she'd posted a game so I thought I'd take part - I'm a sucker for these questionnaire type things!

So what a crap week I've had - what about you guys?  Work was busy we've had the accounts this week so that's kept us going!!  As usual I've made stupid mistakes - which I haven't done for quite a while but have this time - I put that down to having a week off and the brain not functioning properly lol.....Mind is not on the job!!  I wanna be with my Queen mates..........we've all been emailing each other this week as the convention dates for next year have been announced.  It's in Somerset in March - not far to travel *woohoo*!!  I've booked my time off *double woohoo* Dan's doing a big group booking like he did last year so that should be a good laugh :-)

Not much else has happened - I've been in a bit of a downer mood all week so I can't tell you about anything fun that's happened coz it hasn't *boo* lol

I still have my cold but it's not a proper cold as I can still breath properly ~ I just feel like crap and sneeze a lot lol.............  Well I don't know what else to go on about so here's my response to Deb's game!!

Type the first 2 words that come into your mind...you can only type 2 words....no more....no less.

1. yourself: Shy, quiet

2. your husband: Don't have one (I know that's 3 words lol)

3. your hair: Brown, short

4. your mother: Respect, Lovely

5. your father: Git (says it all really lol)

6. your favorite items: Queen memorabilia

7. your dream last night: Don't remember

8. your favorite drink: Vodka coke

9. your car: non-existent

10. the room you are in: living room

11. your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: annoying creep

12. your fear: Die lonely

13. where you want to be in 10 years: Rich Healthy

14. what you're not:

15. your best friends: Trina Wayne

16. one of your wish list items: Roger Taylor

17. the last thing you did: read journal

18. what are you wearing: clothes slippers

19. your favorite weather: Sun breeze

20. your favorite zoo animals? Elephants Penguins

21. your thought for the day? Be happy

22. your favorite book: Rose Madder

23. last thing you ate:  yoghurt

24. your life: happy??

26. your body: too big

27. what are you thinking about right now: Dave Roger

28. your crush:  see above

29. what are you doing at the moment: filling this

30. your fall schedule:  Dunno

Right well I hope you enjoyed that!!  Why not take part ;-)  Go on you know you want too xx  I'm off for now - computer's going far too slowly for my liking!!

Take care peeps xx

Jen

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen :-) Good answers!!! I liked Rose Madder too, very good!! I always make mistakes when I go back to work after any time off, including the weekend LOL :-)  Glad you've booked your time off for your next trip ~ only March, not too long to wait YIPPEE :-) Have a GREAT weekend mate :-) Hope you feel better, have a couple vodka cokes, that should sort you out!!!!!!!!!!!!
BIG HUGS Debbie ~xxxxxxx~
http://journals.aol.co.uk/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl

Anonymous said...

Nice answers... have to go and do this too now :o)
Wishing for lots of happies for you this weekend.
Is there such a word as happies?  No?  Well, there should be!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're all sneezy! Not long to wait till March, time goes so quickly it'll be here before you know it! Have a greeat weekend! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

March is not too far away just the winter to get through. Hope the cold clears soon . Love Joan

Anonymous said...

I hope the cold soon fizzles out ,isnt it annoying when you find your self making silly mistakes ,arr well no one is perfect lol great anwers ,.,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hehehe i pinched the quizzy thing too and chucked it on mine...Hope yer feeling better soon i'd rather have a sniffling cold than this tummy bug :o(   Caff xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,  I hope you get rid of the sneezes soon. :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen

I gave up on the questions after about 10!  Hope your cold has flown away.

Gary x

Anonymous said...

Hiya - sorry u didn't have such a good week, sending u good vibes for next week :o)     Hope your taking chocolate buttons for that cold Jen!
Luv Jayne x