Thursday 21 September 2006

Just Rambling On

Hi everyone - before I start this entry I just want to say  WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??!!  Why are people backstabbing the VIVI organisers??  Okay so if you don't like it stay away don't ruin the fun for everyone else.............surely that's all this is FUN or have we forgotten the meaning of the word round here??  I don't understand any of it and I suppose it's best to just sit on the sidelines and do nothing but I was just wondering why we can't all just get along??  I think I shall just leave this topic here but I've said my piece and that's all - thanks for listening lol

Right then - onwards and up theirs as I always say LOL.........  Yesterday instead of writing an entry like I was going to I've changed my 'about me' section - wrote a little about myself using blinkies and added my award from Sara ~ bless you sweetie xx  I am proudly displaying it :-)  The photo was taken about a week ago and I love it - it's one of the best of me in a long time lol...........complete with drink and glove hand ~ don't ask!!

So gossip??!!  Well I do have some actually (woohoo I hear you cry lol), yesterday I left work earlyish as P was staying till 5pm.  I decided to go round to Sainsbugs and get some shopping as I was in desperate need of a few bits and pieces.  Instead of cycling round like usual I decided to walk.  So I just get onto the trading estate and walking up to the main road section when a car pulls into one of the buildings there, in front of me and the driver gets out.  It's only my ex-line manager Stuart.  Oh my god!!  I thought, I was actually in shock coz of all the ex-colleagues I have he was the last person I thought I'd bump into again!!  But it was good seeing him and having a chat bless him :-)  Apparently he was unemployed for six months ~ but he does have a family business to fall back on ;-)  Anyhoo we had a quick chat and he said he was thinking of getting everyone together for drinks - I was like 'yeah I'm there' but not in those words coz that sounds silly lol.  He's gonna send out an email and as I was walking away I started to panic about my email address at work as I'm known by my full name on the work addy.  But it's cool coz I checked this morning and I'm the only one with that surname :-)  Can't wait for this and I hope it happens ~ it'll be great seeing everyone again!!  Especially as I have lots of news ~ well I don't but the gigs, and events all sound good, plus of course none of them saw my pics of me in a dress for Trina's wedding day *phew* LOL..............

So that was pretty cool ~ what else is really totally 100% awesome and I only wanna mention this coz Trina told me at lunchtime and I was like Wow that's sooooooooooooooo cool!!  There's a website asking for people to sponsor a star for Freddie (I'll add the link for those of you who are interested ;-) and there's a list of superstars who have done it and Taylor Hawkins from my 2nd fave band (see about me section) has sponsored one - god bless him :-)  He has so gone up in my estimations this week ~ I really wanna meet him so I can chat to him about Queen lol....................

Ooooooo.........talking about famous people can we please take a moment for poor Richard Hammond ~ god only knows what his family are going through right now :(  He's such a sweet thing, it's such a shame!!  But let's hope he pulls through xx  I'm not a big fan of Top Gear but everytime I've caught a bit of it, they show those challenge bits.  One week they had turned cars into boats and Richard's sunk bless him and he got a lift with Jeremy but in the end his sunk too lol.............The last one I watched they all went on a camping holiday together and the whole burnt down - it was so funny :-)  *praying richard get's better*

I'm sure there was something else I was gonna write - oh yeah my very odd dream last night ~ Problem is I can only remember snatches of it!!  At one point I was thinking of walking from Tiverton to Axminster (which is like MILES!!) for some recycling bins or something like *shakes head* and then I was in America and Becky (queenie friend) was taking me to a very strange ~ built on a slant ~ hotel!!  I told you it was odd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should finish this entry here as I appear to be rambling far too much about nonsense!!  I just wanna say that my book has got interesting (more so than before), you know i had it narrowed down to 3 suspects well now a fourth has come into play - and I'm pretty convinced it's him ;-)  only 49 pages to go!!

Well that's it from me - till next time xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you ramble all you like, it's lovely as always

Anonymous said...

The Vivi's are just fun and a good way to find new journals to read, it's sad that a few prats are trying to ruin it, let's not take ourselves seriously! After all it's not like the winners are going to walk off with a fat cheque! All they get is a graphic to put in their sidebar for God's sake! Hope you have a good time if the drinks with Stuart materialize. I don't know Richard Hammond but I heard he crashed a car at 300mph! After reading what you said had happened to him before I don't think that was a good idea to even try it! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Yes there is always someone to spoil things for others ,Hope  the get together happens for you ,Richard Hammond is believed to have some brain damageand is still in a serious condition ,.,time will tell, we must pray he recovers , his poor wife and children ,.,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Aww, what are people backstabbing for now?  I haven't seen any of that.  I totally agree with you and think that the VIVI's would be fab if people - not all, but some - didn't take it too seriously.  Yay!!!  You have your coffee cup award in your side bar :o) :o) :o)  You're the only one that did that, thank you!!!  You always manage to make me chuckle Jen, today it was over the 'yeah I'm there' thing, he he :o)
Love the new pic!
Sara   x
( almost forgot... get well soon Richard Hammond :o( )

Anonymous said...

You know I love reading your rambles!!
I'm not sure what all the backstabbing's about, but I'm with you....if folk don't like it then stay away.
I hope your get-together comes good....don't get too pissed.  Says me!
Going to have a peek at your new pic now.
Have a fab weekend.
Hugs,
Ains xxx
ps - thank you SO much for your comment yesterday.  It meant the world to me.
A xxx

Anonymous said...

...Erm, what's VIVI? when it's at home? (Sorry, but I live a very sheltered life.) B. x