Tuesday 19 September 2006

Books, Internet, and general stuff

Hiya peeps - not sure what to talk about tonight!!  How's your week going?  Mine is just the usual crapiness lol..........(so optimistic aren't I??)

Not feelin' so great - said cold seems to leave me alone when I'm at home but makes me feel lowsy at work!!  Perhaps I'm allergic to work lol..............Imagine if that happened wouldn't it be funny!!

Nothing much going on via the web either!!  The roger board seems to have gone very quiet (well I suppose there's not a lot for us to talk about), but I've been trying to think of some interesting ways to spruce it up, but nothing springs to mind yet - any ideas guys??  (By this I mean topics to discuss on the message board) 

Talking about the web does any of you do Internet banking?  If so I have a question for you...........when I log in I have to enter my card number, so if my card expires and I recieve a new one am I too reapply for internet banking or does it automatically change over?  I've tried logging in with my old card and the site says I can't view my account coz of some problems with the site but I don't trust that much lol...............tried logging in with my new card and it don't recognise it!!  Feel lost not being able to check my balance online!!

Next write up and event to share with you is Killerton Rocks (just thought I'd tease you with the heading lol) probably post that in the next few days!!

I'm nearly caught up on my journal alerts :-)  Oooooo I've not told you about the book I'm reading.  It's called The Crediton Killings by Michael Jecks.  He's an author who splits his time between Devon and Surrey and writes about Devon during the medieval times.  I read about him in the local paper so I thought I'd try one of his books - obviously it's a murder mystery (title gives it away doesn't it?) so it's fun at the moment trying to figure out whose done it!!  So far I've been through at least 3 different characters - sign of a good book if you don't guess it straight away!!

Forgot to tell you about the new game for PS2 that I want and MUST HAVE!!  Check out these links ;-)

The game / The accessories

OH MY GOD!!  how good does that look??  I saw someone in the video shop playing it at the weekend when I was in there and sooooooooooooooooooooo want it!!  How much would I rock then??  Maybe I'll get it for xmas - must find patience!!  *starts rocking back and forth* LOL

Ooooo let's talk about the film I watched at the weekend too.  I brought a few DVD's that were about £2.99 each just for a bit of a treat.  One was Bride and Prejudice, have you seen it??  It's basically the Bollywood version of Pride and Prejudice made by the same person who did Bend It Like Beckham (which I love) and found myself liking this!!  Ashwira-rhy (can't spell) the main lady in the film is very beautiful but the special interview with her doesn't show her in a good light with the bags under her eyes lol.........Anyway it was a good movie, very colourful and very funny!!  See it..................

Well I think that's enough of me droning on lol..........going to browse the web for nothing in particular now............

Later dudes..... xx

Tried to make a colourful entry lol

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, sorry to hear you're feeling poorly. Would a *hug* make it better?
I only need to enter my password and security code when I do my banking online, so I can't help you there I'm afraid.  Is there not a helpline you could phone?
I'm pretty bored with the web too tonight, so I'm just gonna go to bed with a book, I thinks.
Big hugs,
Ains xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen sorry the cold comes to work wth you ,maybe its an allergy ,to your boss maybe ?lol Thats the second time I have heard of that PS2 I think Sara has it or wants it cant remember which,is it a computer game ?,.,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Sorry you still have your cold Jen, at least it leaves you alone at home if not at work, could be the other way around!  I have an online bank account, like Ainsley mentioned all I need is my password and security code.  Check back in your emails, see if they sent you - or asked you to create - a password etc.  
I can just see you playing that game!!!  
(nice colourful entry ;o))
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I haven't got round to internet banking so can't help you there. Sorry your cold is still around but at least it's not there when you're home. Are you sure it's not an allergy to something at work? Maybe someone's perfume or something. I'm allergic to Dior's Poison, it makes my eyes water, nose run and I don't stop sneezing after I've smelt it. Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen, can't help you with the internet banking I'm afraid, I have got the facility but never used it cos discovering how much I'm in the red has a negative impact on my mood, (I get really miserable and unhinged,lol) so I just get the monthly statememts and leave them unopened.  Put the game on your wish list for christmas and hopefully you'll get it, if your anything like me though that will feel too long to wait,lol.  Hope you get over your cold real soon, take care, Sam xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen :-) Checked out the game you want! It's nothing like the blood and gore games Mart plays so I haven't heard of that one ~ but I hope you get it from Santa :-) We bank online, but we only have to put in a ref no and a password. It never changes even when we get a new card, so perhaps you'd better phone them up. It would drive me loopy if I couldn't get a balance online ~ I NEVER physically go to the bank anymore lol :-) Sorry you've still got your cold, have you had lots of lemsips and hot toddy's?? Maybe you should try that :-) Looking forward to your Killerton Rocks event news too! I'm reading journals at the moment ~ that's all I've got time for lol, but I love it!!
Take care hon, wish you better!
HUGS Debbie ~xxxxxxxx~
PS this comment is nearly as long as your entry!! Oh well, that's me, chatalot :-)
http://journals.aol.co.uk/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen - PS2 games, books, and DVD's where do you find the time !!!   Are the boards for discussing your adorable QUEEN ?  Take care, Luv Jayne x

Anonymous said...

not air guitar..............no on no..............don't tempt me