Thursday 28 September 2006

Lot's of stuff

Hello everyone *waves*  How are you all??  First off I was gonna moan that I couldn't access my comments but I can so never mind about that lol

Well I shall start off instead by saying:

to our dear Sandra for getting the job at the garden centre :-)  I knew she could do and I love this animation and felt I should use it in this case - well done girl xx *hugs*

Right I promised to tell you what I was up to next week - actually I'll leave that till the end of the entry for something to look forward to lol ;-)  Mind you I don't know what else to talk about!!

Trina and Wayne came round last night - I actually haven't seen them for a couple of weeks *shock horror* and we all had CHIPPY tea :-)  It deserves a mention in capital letters lol...........It was a good laugh too bless 'em!!  Next time I will see them is Monday wohoo (more later lol)

My week has been pretty good - that case I was moaning about in my last entry well her rep has rung and said she's paid some money - not enough but it's a start and she's adamant it's gone from her bank account - we can't find it!!  On any system anywhere - good news is team leader is now dealing with it *evil laughter* *phew* LOL   The rest of us have got to the stage where there is no work and we've still got tomorrow and 4 days next week before the accounts arrive.  But I have two days off next week woohoo (more later ;-)

P is a star she's made us muffins coz apparently the mix goes out of date soon lol..........mmmmm..........they were nice and I think we have more tomorrow :-) 

I'm going to see mum on saturday and i worked out my finances earlier (good news I can log into my banking again *yay*) and I don't think I can really afford it but who cares??  I wanna seemum and Megs!!

What else is there to tell you about??  hmmmmm...............oh yeah next week lol

On Monday Trina, Wayne and myself are heading to Plymouth to see Patrick McGuinness live :-)  *jen's looking forward to that and will try for a pic *girly giggle* (Note to those who are interested I had an email today who says Peter Kay will tour soon whether this is true I don't know - I'll keep you posted ;-)  On Tuesday Trina and I are heading to London and the Royal Albert Hall to see Paul Rodgers live :-) He won't know what's hit him during this tour I swear - so many Queen fans are going - bless him.  We're staying with Jamie and meeting up with lots of friends I think - should be good.  (Note to Debs if your free Wednesday do you wanna meet up?  For a tea or something??  I would say coffee but I don't drink it LOL)  On Friday Trina and I are to Bristol to see Paul Rodgers live again and the whole of the 2nd/3rd/4th or something row is taken up by all of us - it's gonna be insane!!  On Saturday we're all heading up to London and the Dominion to see WWRY AGAIN!!  LOL Brian and Roger said they would turn up but I doubt if they will!! 

You see everyone brought tix to the show for the Saturday viewing coz we were informed (wrongly) that the show was finishing at the Dominion on that date.  Now everyone's brought the tix and they decide to run for another year but did promise they would do something special anyway - we don't wait with baited breath lol

So that's it - my travels for another week LOL  when P asked about my two days off she said 'where's the concert this time?'  I said 'London' we laughed - Trina reckons they know me so well now LOL

Anyhoo I think I've bored you enough and there's other stuff I wanna do!!

Take care everyone xx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you have a lot to look forward to with the concerts and visiting mum! Glad your team leader is sorting out the mess over that lady! Yes, I was thrilled for Sandra, she's waited patiently for so long now, I bet many would have given up hope! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels

Anonymous said...

Waves back at you Jen ,lots of people are saying they have lost their alerts ,you should let Jeff know ,well you have got alot planned, have fun in London ,pleased your team leader is sorting that account out ,enjoy your muffins tomorrow ,yes excellent news Sandra got her job ,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

o/ Waving back at you!!
Sounds like you've got another fun-filled weekend planned.  Hope you enjoy.  Take lots of pics please!
Saturday's our night for a chippy...my favourite day of the week!
Hugs,
Ains xx

Anonymous said...

Waving back from the rainy north this morning. Hope you have a great time. Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

I get exhausted just reading about your life.................

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen - who, where, when????   i can' keep up with you and all your travels.....the thought of you and your mates taking up the first two rows is very scary ......lol..... hope all will be prepared for that :o)   Theres no need to tell you to have fun, your livin life to the max - fab!!!!
Luv Jayne x

Anonymous said...

I ditto what Stuart said, lol :)  mark

Anonymous said...

Busy old life you have. Have a good week. B. x

Anonymous said...

I hope your London trip is wonderful.

John.