Tuesday 12 September 2006

Back to work!!

Hello guys :-)  Hope your all ok - I have to say there is some fab entries in memory to the victims of the 9/11.

Unfortunately for me I am back to work this week after a fab week of meeting all my queenie mates (I really miss them, but only another 4 weeks and we'll all be back together again *yay*)  Anyhoo before I can tell you anymore about that I shall finish my Foo's story :-)

MONDAY
 
The next day I agreed to meet the guys for breakfast but when I woke up I couldn’t move – everything ached!!  The worst was my head but I had been head banging probably a little bit too much!!  Couldn’t believe it………………….
 
We managed to make it downstairs but Wayne admitted defeat and went back to bed for he too was suffering.  After breakfast and a shower and change I waited for the guys in their room.  Trina suggested that we needed a DVD or something to keep us going on our Foo High!!  Wayne and I thought this was a magnificent idea and so after checking out, we wandered round to the Trafford Centre.
 
We went into HMV and eventually managed to find exactly what we wanted.  A Live DVD J  apparently with 3 hours bonus footage and songs that I had wished they had done the previous day!!  (Told you there’s no pleasing me ;-)  I decided to get some blank tapes as I had a strange feeling I would need them!!  The bloke at the till saw my t-shirt and asked if the gig had been any good, my response ‘it was brilliant’.  Apparently he didn’t ask Trina or Wayne *evil laughter* after getting some cookies/muffins from the cookie stall we headed back to the car.
 
The journey home didn’t take too long but yet again we did run into traffic as there had been an accident.  Cars and a caravan involved – the caravan was split in two pretty much so goodness knows what happened!!
 
Once we got home Trina and Wayne stopped in for a drink and a watch of the DVD but only a few songs before going home themselves.
 
A brilliant weekend and definitely one of the best birthday pressies ever – love ya Trine (you can only top that by taking me to a Queen/Roger gig ;-) xx  Patiently waiting for the Foo’s to return now J  Definitely hooked and definitely gonna go again!!
 
Well that's it for the foo's story - Jan you'll be glad to know the moving update is next ;-) lol
 
till then peeps ~ have a good week xx I am off to catchup on the alerts and watch the freddie programme *yay freddie xx*
 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great story Jen, oh to be young again don't waste a moment. Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

Glad you managed to find the DVD you wanted Jen! Have a good week at work...... is that possible??!! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

sounded awesome every journal i've read today someone had an headache

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen :-) Hope work goes ok this week, it's horrible going back after a break :-( Never mind, pays for the next trip :-) Glad you found the DVD, sounds great, but the accident sounded nasty! Hopefully though, no-one was actually in the caravan as it was being towed? Looking forward to the moving update :-) Love your cat graphic btw!
hugs n love Debbie ~xxxxxx~
http://journals.aol.co.uk/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl

Anonymous said...

I watched the Freddie programme Jen and wasn't it sad?  It's such a shame he died young and it was an inspirational of him to carry on working despite being terminally ill.  His music lives on and I'm sure he's having a royal rave up there somewhere.

Gary x

Anonymous said...

Hope work is going well this week Jen, sigh, not to worry, lots of fun with your queenie mates soon ;o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

The Freddie programe was great, sad ,and weeeell you know ! Wow at last ,I have been patient havent I ? lol,.,.,.,.,Jan xx