Thursday 22 September 2005

Stuff

Hey all :-)

How are you doing with the cryptic clues??  I'm not doing so well but I keep struggling on LOL........Hopefully I shall have the answers with you sometime next week!!  I'm guessing that cryptic clues aren't really your thing coz the emails aren't coming!!  Oh well never mind.......I tried to entertain my readers LOL........

So changed my journal around a bit - what do you think?  I think I might do that say once a month or maybe longer, depends when I remember!!  I like change sometimes me!!

I'm watching the Live episode of the Bill - I'm curious more than anything to find out how a live episode of the bill works - what makes it different??  Well I can't tell as yet but we've still got 30 mins to go :-)

Shall be away at the weekend.  It's actually the queen convention this weekend but I'm NOT going.  Can't afford it, (she says after she checked ebay last night and ends up buying 2 dvd's *rolls eyes*) so Trina, Cat and I are having our own mini convention in Torquay!!  Should be a laugh!!

Before I carry on can we please take a moment to give Stuart a round of applause!!  He sorted my counter out for me - bless him (((((((hugs)))))))) to you Stuart!!

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow - arrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!  Don't worry it's nothing too serious - just going for a test!  Well I hope it won't be serious - great now I'm panicking LOL........  Still at least it's Friday and they're showing a Max and Paddy out-takes programme - lookin' forward to that too coz I haven't seen it yet :-)

Don't know what else to drone on about so I shall leave it here........

Take care all xx

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been struggling, guess my brain cannot cope with cryptic things.  Good that you got your counter sorted. As you will have seen, I got fed up with the journals ones and their tendency to disappear so I got a new one from elsewhere.  Pity about the Queen concert but you will have a ball with your friends.  Do not watch The Bill, gave that up years ago. Good luck with your appointment.

Anonymous said...

bows gracefully...................

I like your colours!

Anonymous said...

Ihad a at your quiz but nothing came to mind immediatly, so Im afraid Igave up,with the stuff at work and the cold ,I think Ive been functioning on auto pilot,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

The journal looks good, love the Micky Mouse at the top of about me :)  I watched the Bill and thought they all acted really well, only thing i noticed was the camera man running when Phill got into the car from the station.  

Hope the tests go ok at the docs.

Jo xxx

Anonymous said...

I tried lol, sent the answers I could. I've been laughing at the Bill with the pauses being shown at the start of each scene. It was very good though

Anonymous said...

New journal is looking great Jen.  Well done Stuart, always a helping hand. Aww no concert, but enjoy your weekend away anyway. Not done the cryptic Jen sorry........no head for it at the moment. xxRache

Anonymous said...

Ooh, a new lookie over here at Jen's place.  Looking good, nice to have a change :o)  And yay at getting your counter back, what would we do without our little Stuart :o) :o) :o)  Have a great weekend m'dear!!
Sara   x
PS, the cryptic thing was beyond me, I looked at it, but my brain just said 'huh?', so I left it at that!

Anonymous said...

Love your journal makeover!!!
Tilly
http://journals.aol.co.uk/tillysweetchops/Adventuresofadesperatelyfathouse/

Anonymous said...

I like the new-look journal, full of vitality somehow! What's more, I can at last visit and leave a comment now, without my computer crashing! I've been visiting every day for about a week. But, whenever I arrive here, everything freezes and fails to respond. Then it would all just crash, and I'd find myself back at my desktop offline! Dunno why - must have been something in your journal my browser didn't like! Back to normal now though. Have a great weekend in Torquay, shame about the Queen Convention.

David.

Anonymous said...

Of course you like to change...you're a Gemini!!
Hope you have a great w/e and that all is well with your test.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/irisclyde/LaDolceVita

Anonymous said...

yeah, i'm afraid cryptic clues aren't my thing. But your thoughts and feelings keep us entertained enough. Keep us coming back for more. My mum watches the bill, i dont much like it anymore. some of the story lines have gone on too long. hope you're doing well.

Shermeen xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/shermeen0621/PublicThoughts/