Saturday 10 September 2005

Please spare a thought!!

Hi Everyone!!  Just a quick entry for you all to spare a moments peace and thought for Sam!!  (here's a clue to who I'm talking about ;-)

Yep my spider friend!!  That is also correct I had taken to giving him a name!!  Big round of applause to Trina's hubby Wayne for doing the duty!! 

I would also like to take a moment to tell Trina not to freak me out when I show her where spiders are living in future coz it really doesn't help LOL...........

Jen xx

 

Oh!!  One thing I've been meaning to do is say Happy Birthday to my journal  I have to say I'm quietly impressed that I've been writing this for a whole year :-)  Thanks for all your comments over the past year!!  And most of all for sticking with it...... group hug :-)  LOL...........

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

A moment of quiet for sam, he was a dear spider :o(
Lol at Trina freaking out, that would so be me!!
And, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN'S JOURNAL!!!!!!!!!!
Yay and woo hoo and all kinds of stuff like that :o)
Here's to many more my dear!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Sparing a thought for Sam.  You should not kill spiders you know, it is supposed to be unlucky.  CONGRATULATIONS, well done on a year.  I never thought I would do it either and then suddenly there it was. Well, you keep writing and we will keep coming.  HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary.  Re the spider, i would totally freak out too!

Jo xx

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to your journal..............Jules xxxxxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

Anonymous said...

happt birthday to ya!! i started my journal yesterday so mine is still a baby...hope i get to a year...or more. thanks for stopping by to read it. joanne

Anonymous said...

My favourite spider is the one that always seems to appear in the bath. I keep washing him down the plughole - but he's always back a few days later! Must be some kind of amphibian spider. Congrats on your journal's birthday, by the way!

David.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and well done, one whole year!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/irisclyde/LaDolceVita