Tuesday 6 September 2005

More Holiday Talk

 tis me again!!   Aren't you glad LOL.........Well time to update you more with me goings on!!  More holiday stuff - I will catch up eventually but at least this gives me something interesting to write about.  Tonights entry shall probably be mostly photos so enjoy :-)

holiday

Well as you know I had gone to the quiet town of Dawlish to watch the air show and the Tornado GR4 had arrived - here's some more pics for you to enjoy:

It was really loud and I have to say I was impressed with my photos!!  I couldn't see a thing and was just pressing the button when it was in view LOL............

Next up was what I had gone to watch The Red Arrows.  I had never seen them before and was determined not to miss them.  I remember one day at work, a loud noise went overhead and my team leader said ooo that was the red arrows, by the time I looked they were gone LOL.... Here's my pics:

  The weather had started off lovely for the day but it had gone hazy when they arrived.

Look how low they flew over the boats!!

Oooooo stunts!!

  Ooooo head to head!!

It was amazing I couldn't believe I had finally seen them!!  I didn't enjoy it too much coz I was taking too many pics - so if I can I shall go back next year :-)

I thought that was it and with it being carnival day I started panicking about getting back to Torquay and not being able to get back for the cats.  (Thinking about it now that was a bit stupid coz the trains would've been running LOL........) Anyway I went to do a bit of shopping and managed to get a photo frame for Trina's pressie!  Then I got some chips and managed to find some space on the town green to sit and eat them.  It really was jam packed in the town!!  After my chips I figured it was best just to get back to Torquay.  What I didn't realise they were now having an old aeroplane display.  When I did realise I was too late to see it and my bus had turned up :-(

Friday - Did nothing!!

Well I shall leave you here and tell you about the other days soon..........

  Take care

Jen xx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Red Arrows are stunning to watch! Good pics!

Anonymous said...

I saw the red arrows years ago at an air show.  All I can remember is that I had a pink jumper on that day though, I must really have liked that jumper, lol!!  Photo's are fab, they are amazing aren't they.  Shame you missed the other part of the show, but there's always next year :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Great photos, not the easiest of subjects

Anonymous said...

Great photos - thanks for sharing them

Jo xx

Anonymous said...

cool photos!!!!

Su
x

Anonymous said...

Great photos.  I love it when the Red Arrows visit our local airshow because they always fly over our garden!

Anonymous said...

brill photos,, I love the red arrows...........Jules xxxxxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

Anonymous said...

Very artistic photos!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/irisclyde/LaDolceVita

Anonymous said...

Interesting photo editing for the air show.     Take care,   mark