Monday 19 September 2005

Forthcoming Attractions

Hey Everyone *waves*

Quick entry to let you all know that I've asked Pauline for a copy of the cryptic clue quiz she let team leader do the other day!!  I didn't do it coz I'm no good at those sort of things but I had a look and managed to get 1 right (yay go me!!)  But I thought my journal readers would like that - so if she remembers I'll put it up tomorrow night and give you a day to get as many answers as poss :-)

Had a bad day, I didn't get to bed very early so it's my own fault :-(  I worked quite hard and every phone call was full of queries - nothing was straight forward LOL.....I just had that thought it was gonna be a bad day - I'm sure you know what I mean!!  My Queen cd has not arrived - Jeez I could've gone to HMV on my way home and I could be listening to it now!!  grrrrrrrrrrrr.............and to top it all off and this just seals it - I have no bananas :-(

So until tomorrow (if she remembers the quiz)

Take care all

 Jen xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really hate it when that happens, you order a CD and weeks later it still hasn't come.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I'm totally useless at those cryptic clue quiz things, it'll be fun to have a go though!  No bananas?  I have grapes if you want some of those instead ;o)
Have a better day tomorrow m'dear.
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Cant wait for Paulines quiz ,your bananas, it the nicest possible way of course LOL.Sorry about your queen cd,you will enjoy it all the more when it does come,Jan  xx

Anonymous said...

OMG....no bananas?!!!  What will you do ....  lol!   I`m no good at cryptic puzzles either.  Give me a good old-fashioned easy crossword any day...lol! :-)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

I do cryptic..........just way way off on the right answers :) xxRache