Wednesday 7 September 2005

And more photos

 how are you all?  Yep I'm here again - mainly coz I'm gonna be chatting to friends tomorrow so I thought I'd update, it's mainly going to be photos again.  I've had a good day at work and came home to find one of new Ebay purchases had arrived woohoo, but am waiting till Saturday to watch it coz Trina's coming round and she wants me to wait LOL..........

MORE HOLIDAY!!

Saturday - I decided to go out on Saturday, the weather wasn't too bad and I was hoping to meet up with mum.  On my way down town on the bus I get a text from mum saying she was busy and couldn't make it!!  I don't mean to be rude to her but I had a feelin' she was gonna cancel.  Anyway I decided to go to Paignton for the day!!  Caught the bus and got there around 12ish I think maybe earlier.  Walked around a bit, sat by the beach listening to my walkman, watching the people.  The weather had gone a bit cloudy but there were still plenty of people on the beach.  Went into the arcade and spent far too much money and didn't win much back   Decided to leave the arcade and sat down near the green!!  There was a big wheel and a few other rides/games!!

 There's the big wheel :-)  I took a pic of it just for you guys.  I have actually been on it!!  I didn't want to but my ex did so I ended up doing it to please him...........LOL.......There was also: 

 A galloper!!  I walked around thinking 'I really want a go' but I didn't have the change.  So I walked off and sat by the beach.  After a while, went back to the galloper 'wanting a go' but walked away again!!  I just couldn't bring myself to do it, would've done if Trina had been there LOL......I ended up in another arcarde and got some change.  So I went back to the galloper but still didn't go on it!  Thing was there was less people on it this time LOL.......So I definitely gave up this time!!  Thought about treating myself to a new cd or book but gave up on that idea too......I caught the bus back and managed to find some more photo frames for Trina's pressie :-)  Went back and had chips for tea again!!  Had a day planned for Sunday!

Sunday - Got up fairly early!!  Mind you the cats wouldn't let me sleep in!!  They were getting used to the time I was getting up so would start scratching the door at the same time every morning LOL......Oh before I go on here's pics of me and the cats!!

That's Dibley :-)

That's Solly :-)  He was the hardest to catch for a photo!!

So I went for a walk down to St Marychurch!!  I planned to go into Bygones.  I'd wanted to go in there for ages so I decided now I was finally gonna do it :-)  For more info on Bygones visit http://www.bygones.co.uk/ It's a Victorian street, with a model railway and lots of old artifacts etc.  It was really good and I definitely recommend it to anyone.  The railway was worked by pressing lots of buttons.  The victorian street was really good - I love history!!

When I finished in there, it was such a nice day I decided to visit the model village but before I did I went for a walk.  I remembered being around this part before and knew there's some good views along there!!  Here's some pics:

Isn't that view amazing?  It was so clear you could see for miles!!

 You can see a bit of the beach in this one :-)

 More of the beach - looks lovely doesn't it??

There's me just to prove I was there LOL......I don't like this pic but I still thought I'd share it with you!!

I think that'll do for now!!

More next time...................

Take care

Jen xx   nighty night!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics, I used to love those merry-go-rounds. Used to always go on them.  Beautiful scenery.

Anonymous said...

You live by the ocean!  That must be fantastic.   Enjoyed the photos.    mark

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend, fantastic photos thanks for sharing them

Jo xx

Anonymous said...

sounds as if you had a great time!!! Loving the photos!!

Su
x

Anonymous said...

Magic photos - cats to die for
Rides to avoid at all costs..................I get sick on a swing......... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Love the photos, sounds like a fun time

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lovely sunny day, and what a beautiful place :o)
You'll have to go back with Trina though and have a go on the merry go round!
Love the pics of you and the kitties!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Lovely Scencery . I love the horses on the merry go round, but not much else at the fair. Love Jeanxx

Anonymous said...

Lovely beach, I want to go there! Must wave at you as I go past when I go to Exmoor!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/irisclyde/LaDolceVita

Anonymous said...

the view was wonderful, thank you for sharing the pics with us...............Jules xxxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

Anonymous said...

Really nice pics, it looks great. I don't really take pics of the views anymore. But how could you not when they look like that.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/shermeen0621/PublicThoughts/