Saturday 30 April 2005

TWO WEEKS OFF and T-shirt Debate Strikes Again!!

We're all going on a summer holiday, no more working for a week or twooooooooooooo.............(did you join in??) Oops sorry for the bad singing peeps -  Hello by the way - it's late in the evening for this entry but I figured I may as well write it now :-)  well let's start as I mean to go on...........WOOHOO TWO WEEKS OFF!! slightly crazed happiness ensues :-)  see how happy I am lol........I can't believe I've got two weeks off!!  When I go back we'll be waiting for the accounts again and there'll be no more Richard.  It was well weird yesterday, Pauline was off on leave and team leader rang in sick so technically I was the most authorised one there.  Freaky!!  I think I coped quite well though especially as every phone call was a flippin' problem!!  Still wouldn't tell Dave where I was going.  Lied to Frances - don't ask me why!!  Told her I was staying at home for two weeks.  She's bound to find out I lied coz Sandra, team leader and pauline know where I'm going!!  Silly girl I am!!

Anyway the pics :-)  Decided to have a test run with the camera today.  Sun wasn't shining but it was quite warm so pics 1 - 16 is around my area :-)  Thought you might like to see it!!

As the gigs are drawing ever closer the great t-shirt debate has started.  I'm definitely taking the tour one but I need at least another.  Last time I mentioned this one of you said put up some pics so 17 - 30 is pics of all possible t-shirts :-)  If you can help I'd be really grateful!!

I know I've told you before about how happy I am about living here, well I slightly changed my mind the other day.  I turned off the tv, checked I'd turned everything off in the kitchen and came back into the living room and there was tons of ants crawling around.  I couldn't believe it!!  What else is going to happen??  Nope don't answer that *touches wood*  I've brought some powder today that they will apparently carry home with them and it is rather nasty for them.  I know they are harmless but it feels grim that they are crawling in my flat :-(  Why don't they tell you these things when you move in........grrrrrrrr.........

Well I've managed to find directions from hotels to venues - all I have to do now is pack.  Not all that excited yet, but there's still time lol.........

Just warn you all that I'm turning my alerts off as I'm not gonna be home much!!  Hopefully, not next friday but the friday after that I shall be able to catch up!!

Take care everyone and have a really good time :-)

Love ya loads

 

Just in case you ever wonder where I am here's a list for you ;-)

  

    

 

  Is this an overuse of smilies do you think?  lol.......

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely area you've got around you - lots of water and greenery, really nice. As for the T-shirt debate - take pic 25 with you, and also pic 24, Dragon Attack. It's not a Queen one, but looks nice and dashing - certainly eye catching. Your itinery sure takes you all over the place - most of the country! Hope you have a really smashing time!

David.

Anonymous said...

Love the smileys...NOT a misuse! lol   Just you have a great time and enjoy every well-earned minute of your hols..hehehe...Great pics of T-shirts, I like the last one of the shirts shown best. Good luck with your choice.  ;-)   Sandra xxx

Anonymous said...

20, 24 and 30.........and all the rest lolol, take em all Jen.  Have a good time, you live in a lovely part of the world.  See you when you get back.~xxR

Anonymous said...

Take 'em all Jen :-)  Hope you have a cracking time and the music stays great.  By the way very colourful entry :-)
Gary

Anonymous said...

Great to see the photos. Hope you have a really good time. Definitely take all the t-shirts! We're all going on a summer holiday.........:0)
http://journals.aol.co.uk/irisclyde/GeminiTaurusRising/

Anonymous said...

There can NEVER be too many smiley's :o)
The area you live in is beautiful Jen, lucky you getting to see all those sights every day of the week!
You've already left I'm sure, so my T-shirt input will be of no use, but I'll tell you which ones I liked anyway, 'cause I'll feel left out if I don't!  I liked your favourite choices, 18 and 20, and I liked 21, 26 and 27 too.  Great T-shirt collection girlie!
Have a fantastico time, looking forward to hearing all about it.
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Too late for me now to pick a T-shirt because I somehow missed this entry. Great pictures, lovely area.  Hope you enjoy every single second of your two weeks!!!!