Wednesday 20 April 2005

Wednesday - I thought it was Thursday!!

Hi everyone - yep it's me again :-)

So halfway through the week and I'm still here to be able to tell the tale.  In other words I haven't died of boredom - at least not yet lol....... ;-)

Monday and Tuesday till about 3pm was sooooooooo boring spent chasing things that had already been chased and all the while Pauline was getting huffy coz she's bored.  I'm so glad I'm more chilled than that or I'd send myself round the bend!!  After 3 on Tuesday my team leader gave me something to do - something I could get my teeth into and really taxed my brain.  Good thing was I left some of it to do on my desk for this morning, but by 9.18am (hows that for precision?) it was done and I was struggling to think of what to do next.  Eventually I asked team leader and she gave us something to do that we've been doing all day and will certainly last for tomorrow :-)  In the meantime the post tray is getting full which should keep us a little bit busier!!  Guess what though??  There's been a problem with the accounts.  *rolls eyes* Apparently this woman ran the report and has somehow missed 6 of the direct debit accounts off which means we'll have to type up manual ones!!  Why 6 is beyond me!!  And because of her cock-ups we probably won't receive the darn things till Monday *big sigh*

So that's life at work!!  Apart from that not a lot of other stuff is going on.  I went to the gym Monday and tonight.  This evening when I went the lady gave me a type of watch thing which has a panic button on it.  If I get in trouble to press the button, the alarm is sounded downstairs and someone should come to my rescue.  I was so panicky about pressing it accidentally lol...........in the end I was curious and wanted to press it anyway just to see if it's true ;-)  lol.........Chuffed with myself though, managed to 1/2 an hour on the bike both days :-)  Gotta build up my strength for the tour.

Can't wait for the weekend!!  Trina and her fella are taking me up mum's so I can finally bring my table home :-)  Not long after I moved in mum's fella said he had a table that I could have if I wanted it, so of course I said yes!!  Why he couldn't drop it round is beyond me, but that's not really a topic I wanna discuss with you guys!!  I kinda hoped at xmas, greg, my brother, would offer me a lift home and I could've brought it home then.  But greg, being greg, did no such thing of course LOL..........So nice Trina and Wayne are gonna drive me :-)

Recently I've been typing up all my writing, just so that it will look a lot neater I guess, I don't know why really!  It's great and really getting me thinking about it all again.  It's amazed me really coz one story I've taken quite a way with working out the characters and different sorts of beginnings and yet I stopped working on it.  Why??  I think I truely am a muppet!!

Only a couple more chapters to read in my book!!  The one I'm reading i borrowed off mum and she said she gave up halfway through coz it's crap lol.......I must admit I think I probably would've done in other circumstances but as I'd read Stephen King before hand something light hearted is just the ticket :-)

Seriously considering selling my Sims games.  Sara's been getting me interested in Sims 2.  It's alright peeps I don't wanna green baby lol......I just wanna be able to play Sims again........I'm not sure my computer would agree with me though!!  As I don't play the first series very much and I could do with the money - actually I might sell some of my PS2 games too....it's not like I play them!!

Anyway I think I shall go now!!  More noticeboards to go and update myself with - the roger-taylor.net board is really busy at the mo and is taking up nearly all my evenings........I enjoy it though and that's the main thing :-)

Well take care peeps

Jen xx 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope it' a round table...then you'll have to get some knights to sit round it! :o) :o)
http://journals.aol.co.uk/irisclyde/GeminiTaurusRising/

Anonymous said...

By the way, I think I've just become your number 2600!!

Anonymous said...

Laughing at Claudia's comment.  Well I do not even know what PS2 games are, must be old!!!!!  Must mean Play Station I think but never had one and probably never will.

Anonymous said...

yes, Sara put the bug in my ear about Sims and I've been playing it all afternoon!
on x-box though.  I want a green alien baby!  one that shouts, 'wretched woman, not broccoli again'
xoxo~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

Lol at you wanting to press the panic button :o)
How can you not want a green baby?  
We usually end up exchanging our old PS2 games for money off new ones, except the ones we really like, and play over and over.  
Plans for this afternoon, demolishing sims house and building uber residence with all the money I got from using those 'helpful hints' ;o)
(told myself I wouldn't talk about Sims today, and here I am, blabbing on about it in your comment section!  Sorry about that!)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Hope you manage to get that table Jen. Lolol on the tour.......half an hour is good on a bike. R

Anonymous said...

Glad you've had some stuff to do at work - must be so demoralising when you're just waiting for accounts to come through! Keep it up at the gym - sounds as though you're doing great there.

David.

Anonymous said...

well done for managing that time at the gym. Hope you manage to get your table. I have never been able to manage the sims, mine always die :(.......Jules xxxxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

Anonymous said...

Re: your comment on my journal.  The book by Meera Syal is just brilliant so far, funny and emotive too.  You said it`s in your `to read` pile.  Give it a whiry, I think you`ll pleased with it.  I`ve asked Sara about Sims as I only looked at it once and gave up straight away as I haven`t the faintest idea what to do...DUH...!Have a great weekend :-)   Sandra xxx

Anonymous said...

r u or8