Wednesday 13 April 2005

A Happy Bunny

Heeeeeelllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you all?  Don't panic I'm not in a black mood anymore :-)  My bessie mate cheers me up - she calls me up and talks to me for about 1/2 an hour every night (apart from this one) and manages to make me laugh!!  Bless her!!  Really don't know where I'd be without her!!

Anyhoo.....an update....(sorry Gary but it's gonna be written in Jenny english ;-)  So let's see Monday - everything went wrong.  I wrote a list when I was at work (not much to do Monday and yesterday)!!  This is my list, my right ear started hurting (until about lunchtime when I gave in and took some nurofen :-), when I tried to clean the flat on Sunday I kept finding marks everywhere.  For example in the hallway where my bike has been dragged outside.  The carpet looks dreadful, also because of my bike, which is now standing on magazines.  (not easy to move.....lol), the carpet also has two marks made by that lovely bessie mate I was talking about seconds ago!!  (Yes I do keep telling her that they are still here - aren't I evil!!)  The hot tap in the bathroom sink isn't running very well, thought it might be clogged but tried unclogging it and still not running great.  Channel 4 was extremely quiet which didn't bode well as I watch that in the morning.  Wasn't the whole tv though *phew* just had to remember to turn the volume down when I changed the channels.  So there you go that was my list!

Luckily (apart from the stains, and the tap) everything else seems to be ok!!  Plus Monday night when I was the internet and on my fave site, me and my mates had a bit of a chat which was a good laugh.  Quite a few people in the chatroom which made a nice change!!

Tuesday - a tad quiet really!!  Apart from the phone call with Trina not a lot happened.  Team Leader was back at work, although you wouldn't have thought so coz she spent nearly the whole day in the top managers office going through what Richards done. 

Today I'm a happy bunny!!  I downloaded an up to date version of real player the other day and it's been making me happy ever since.  *big grin* People have been directing me towards downloads of the gigs and I found one today via the F.C site which allowed me to see Roger singing 'Say It's Not True' and Paul doing 'Seagul' which I'm extremely happy about coz I love that song (and have been looking for it ever since Brixton) and with Paul suffering with his throat it appears they have taken that off the set list :-(  It's been replaced by the aforementioned Roger song so you'd think I'd be happy................well......................nothing to say there lol..........Brian also did a little snippet of Long Away - I love that song!!  One of my faves from Day At The Races :-) I've also downloaded Bo Rhap from Brixton - I'm sure if you listened carefully you could hear me singing along lol..........If you listened really hard you might hear me shout 'Rooooooggggggggerrrrrrrr' LOL ;-) *not at all obsessed*  Still two and a bit weeks to go!!  Patiently waiting lol.................

Work was alright today, but again team leaders been spending a lot of time with Richard, then they both left not long after 4pm and Pauline had been to the docs and then had the afternoon off so I was on me ownsome for an hour.  Still at least we had a bit of work to do - that's the main thing :-)

Went to the gym this evening and on Monday, out for a bike ride yesterday and hopefully tomorrow - weather permitting!!

Ooo that's what I was gonna tell you!!  Last night I sewed my work trousers up as they were breaking by the thigh area.  I'm really chuffed with my handiwork and thought it was all gonna come apart today but nope still together :-)  yay me!!  I'm now looking for other things to fix lol..............Another new thing I've started doing recently is going to bed slightly earlier and read!  I'm thinking that if I aim to read a chapter every day I shall finish it soon :-)  I love starting new books with their crispy shop brought look..........

Well I have a feeling that's all my news!!

Take care peeps xx

Jen          

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see that you're happy again! Your friend sounds great. I've been trying to get into the habit of reading before going to sleep too. Sometimes I'm just too tired, but it's worth trying!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/irisclyde/GeminiTaurusRising/

Anonymous said...

Happy bunny and a Jen will fix it.......very good.  You've a lovely best mate, always there when needed.  I read before bed most nights, the trick is to say enough and close the book lolol.~xxR

Anonymous said...

Happy Jenny bunny :o)
I love shiny new books, and really well read scruffy looking books, as long as it's me that's read them over and over making them look that way!
Glad you're feeling better.
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

hehehe, every time I walk around the house I find new marks somewhere!  it never fails!
Good idea to get in bed and read ;)  I really outta try that.
xoxo~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen
Good to see you're happy and the dark mood has passed.  What's the book and if it's a good un I bet you read more than a chapter a day. :-)
Gary

Anonymous said...

I`m glad that are sounding so cheerful Jen.  Try `Vanish` carpet cleaner, it works a treat!  :-)   Sandra xxx

Anonymous said...

glad you are feeling better. Did you watch the queen mania thing last weekend. As I watched it I thought of you...........Jules xxxxxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

Anonymous said...

You should read some Micheal Connelly books if you haven't read any. Very good crime writer (former police reporter for LA Times ). Try Blood work first.

Anonymous said...

Well done sewing up your work trousers - great to see youngsters still using needle and thread these days! When I was in the Army about 100 years ago, they issued us with something called a "housewife" - it was a little pouch with needles, thread, spare buttons, etc, etc! Mind you - trying to get beefy soldiers to do sewing wasn't easy!

David.