Saturday 2 April 2005

Piccies

Hello peeps

Aren't I kind I've given you nearly a week to read that long entry - hope you enjoyed it!!  So here's some pics.  A bit later I might show you the ones with the orbs :o)  Freddie was there LOL...........

Is it not May yet?  grrr............lol.....................Queen mania on ITV next week.......oh help us!!  I shall probably watch it coz it's Queen but I shall no doubt be cringing lol.........

Hope your all well......a proper update will come later.......

Best wishes

Jen xx 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great piccies.  Who knows, Freddie might have been there!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the photos, thanks! Have to say that they are looking 'mature'......I feel in Good Company! (Could be Paul's new band?!) I should think Freddie's not missing a single performance!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/irisclyde/GeminiTaurusRising/

Anonymous said...

the pics are good and you look like you had a good time...........Jules xxxxxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

Anonymous said...

The pics make it look like you were right at the front - great stuff! Love the pics of you and your gang! Well done for getting there.

David.

Anonymous said...

Great pics Jen...   Is it true Brian dropped his guitar and broke it ?   Sandra xxx

Anonymous said...

You seemed so close you could sit on the stage...........and I bet you wouldn't need asking twice to do that.  They're great pictures Jen......I love number 7 that's a great shot.  Don't know they're names but I recognize one face, he's not changed much.  Glad you had a night to remember.~xxR

Anonymous said...

Excellent pics Jen, looks like fun was had by all!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Cracking snaps Jen.  Good to see the old boys still rocking on and will Brian ever change that hair?
Gary