Tuesday 5 April 2005

Back Again

Hello fellow j people

Figured it was about time to give you a proper entry.  I was hoping something else exciting might happen to me but nothing has so don't expect to be riveted by this entry will you ;-)

I think I'm coming down from the highs of Brixton (I tell you there is nothing to beat the buzz of going to a gig,) since then on various websites there's tons of pics and things to download such as videos.  My darn computer doesn't like these videos though and every time I try to play one it throws a wobbly and crashes.  About 7 times on Sunday I had to restart this darn thing!!  I was not amused!!

Work is going ok - surprisingly as the team leader is off on hols this week.  Pauline seems to be alright (touch wood) so far :-)  Rich is still having a tough time - had to correct him a couple of times today coz he seems to be saving his stuff in the shared drive which is silly.  (Shared drive is just for templates - any personal saved work should be on your own hard drive, or something like that!!)  I swear every day Janice (big boss) is having a go at someone about something - today it was about the post.  I reckon she'll have a heart attack if she doesn't calm down soon..........

Been very annoyed this evening.  Have written a letter to an old school friend.  Tried to print it out on fancy paper, fancy paper didn't wanna take.  Decided to print it out and cut it out and glue it to fancy paper, glue is more like a piece of chalk (i want my money back WHSmith), so I have to send it as I've printed it coz I deleted it not long after printing grrrr.....

Never mind at least it's written!!  Went to the gym yesterday and read my book whilst on the bike.  Finished my Stephen King book at long last.  I enjoyed 'The Breathing Method' at the end coz that was very King like, had me guessing right to the end :-)  Don't know what's next......I've lined my books up alpahbetically by title.......yes I know I need a life LOL.......

Well I think that's enough of an update for today.....gotta envelope my letter :-)

Take care peeps

Jen xx

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing exciting happens here either!  Computer are great when they work but when they don't, well the air goes blue here. What Stephen King did you read, I like his books.

Anonymous said...

I do that weird thing with my books too, in order of size, and also have to have the kitchen utensils symetrical. How strange we are.

Anonymous said...

Reading while cycling, lol!! Hope you didn't crash into anything! :o)
http://journals.aol.co.uk/irisclyde/GeminiTaurusRising/

Anonymous said...

Still worried about Richard.......spice his coffee with some Vitamin C lolol.  My pc hates downloads, the one before used to tremor at the thought, I think my little hampster needs a new wheel to keep the cogs going.  Reading a book on a bike lol.....good thing it stays put.  Glad work is ok. ~xxR

Anonymous said...

I can`t find much to write about lately.  Just my boring little life...lol ! :-)

Sandra xxx

Anonymous said...

Yeah i love going to gigs. It's just the best. I much prefer small venues though because you're really close to the band. I went to see my Favourite band in Feb at Rock city in Nottingham and we got to meet them and it was fooking awsome, spend like the first two sets talking about everything from football to british women.( They are from Denmark) That's why i love the small gigs. Even stayed in contact! Is this your journal or mine? :P x

Anonymous said...

how can you read and cycle, I would fall off, lol. I agree that there is nothing like live music, give it to me any day.........Jules xxxxxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

Anonymous said...

Glad you've come back down to earth again after the gig! Oh and, don't you worry about lining up your books alphabetically. It doesn't mean you need a life at all. You have a life - it's called Queen! That's a lot more than some of us!

David.

Anonymous said...

LOL about the glue, I've had some of the worst glue sticks since the little one started school!  had to glue the same paper several times before giving up and using tape!
Good idea to read while working out.  I love Stephen King, haven't read him in a while, but great books none the less!
xoxo~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

Lol, I have all my books in order, though to explain my order would take too much of your comment space!!  We do have lives, honestly ;o)
Sara   x