Sunday 15 May 2005

I'm Back!!

Hi everyone in J-Land!

So did you miss me?  Well I'm back so don't worry no more!!  :-)

This won't be a great entry I'm still trying to type up my memories of the last two weeks.  It's been such a laugh...............

I'm ill though and sooooooooo not looking forward to going back to work!!  They've offered me another temp contract until August anyway so I suppose that's something.  I'm scared I've forgotten everything but hopefully it will all come flooding back once I've walked back in the room!!  Well here's hoping anyway :-)

I shall post my entries for the gigs but only when I'm happy about them!!  All you need to know for now is I loved every minute of it :-)

Damn that crazy frog and his stupid goddamned advert -  can someone please kill it??!!

Take care everyone xx

Can't wait to catch up with y'all

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to see you back safe and sound! And so glad you enjoyed all the gigs, that's the main thing. Good luck back at work - you'll be fine. Looking forward to hearing all the stories later!

David.

Anonymous said...

Glad to have your back.  Believe me, I would be the first to strangle that bloody frog is I could get my hands on it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, of course we did missed you !Looking forward to tales of your adventures! ...er....what frog????
http://journals.aol.co.uk/irisclyde/LaDolceVita

Anonymous said...

Of course we missed you Jen, it goes without saying.....as for the crazy frog it would be hopping mad if I catch it !   geddit geddit ?   Sorry I`m having a funny moment....!  lolol  :-)  Sandra xxx

Anonymous said...

Of course we missed you!!!
I've made my peace with the frog, poor little fella, being exploited like that all the time.  Bet he's not made a penny out of it either!
Looking forward to hearing all about your adventures ;o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a rocking good time :-)  Yes, that frog is irritating, only thing more irritating is these people who think it's great.  Glad you got an extension on your contract :-)
Gary x

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back and even more happy that you had a wicked time!!
xoxo~Bernadette