Hi peeps :-) How y'all doin'?
I feel the time has come to rename my journal!! i found one last night that is called 'Soup in the Laundry Bag' which I thought was really cool! You probably won't agree with me but that just proves we are different :-) LOL So I'm throwing it over to you guys to see what you come up with, also I know irisclyde did this a while back, so I hope she doesn't I'm copying her!! (I'm not honestly I just can't think of a snappy title by myself :-( )
So news!! That ain't any LOL, been to work boring as ever, came home done nothing......that's life at the mo!! Seriously though work's been alright. Mistakes pointed out today but I now know why I'm doing it wrong. If they'd said something in the beginning I wouldn't have done it wrong grr........LOL!! Next Wednesday a few of them are going to the new Weatherspoons that's opened up. I haven't said yes or no yet, but I'm thinking that I might pop along for one drink! I can't stay any longer as taxis cost a fortune from town to home!! It was quite nice yesterday I had R and D nearly begging me to go - it's nice to feel wanted!!
Emailed an ex colleague earlier!! She was having lunch with one of the other ex colleagues, I silently wished I could join them, it would've been a laugh but I can't drive and they were on the other side of town. She's trying to organise a night out on the 18th. Looking forward to that, the last one was a blast! Apparently not many people have said yes - yet though!! So I texted one of my other ex colleagues earlier and she's got a job. Yay I'm happy for her, she has two small children, not that, that really has anything to do with it!! LOL
No news on the lottery - but I've just read online that we fan club members won't here till next week. Come on people this really is turning into quite a farce!!
So I shall leave you here I think - oh maybe I'll leave you with something to ponder on - aren't I kind? Well it's the least I could do now I've bored you to death :-)
Questions that really need answers... 1. Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"
2 Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta it's butt."
3. Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?
4. If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?
5. Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?
6. Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?
7. Why does your OB-GYN leave the room when you get undressed if they are going to look up there anyway?
8. Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!
9. If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that Acme crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?
10. If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
11. If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?
12. If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
13 Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?
14. Stop singing and read on..
15. Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?
16. Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?
17. Does pushing the elevator button more than once make it arrive faster?
18. Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
Take care guys :-)