Monday 17 January 2005

Just another day

Hi everyone - hope your ok?

Just a quick entry really coz I don't really have much to say!!  All fun at work some demonstration going on, local MP had something chucked at him LOL and it was part of the headlines in the local news.  *rolls eyes*

At work someone said something that has kinda bugged me coz I wasn't sure if he meant me or someone else.  He was talking to someone else about his girlfriend going on this night out.  The other guy says 'Yeah she could keep Jenny company.'  'Yeah coz she doesn't talk much to anyone anyway.' Or something like that was said.  At first I thought he meant me and could feel myself getting quite defensive so I made a point of telling him what happened this morning.  I shall make a point of talking to people now coz it's an obvious thing that they can't be bothered to make an effort. Grrr.........  I was pleased that I didn't let it get to me as much as stuff like that usually would!!

I'm not sure if I wanna go on their night out.  I've got a couple of weeks to think about it anyway!!  I suppose going for one drink can't hurt!!  Oh I hate being in these situations!

Tomorrow is ticket day!!  Please all wish Trina luck - that's her job, mines to find cheap available hotels/B&B's.  There's a selection of my pics online now but they've used the same ones as me by the looks of things!!  Kinda cool though!

Just before I forget could you please go read and comment on Brett's journal - poor thing left me a message so I thought I would try and help.  http://journals.aol.co.uk/watsbre/Brettthedonsdiary/

As I can't really think of anything else to say, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you guys for reading these mad ramblings of mine!!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart :-)

I haven't told you what happened this morning!!  I get up turn on the hall light - fine!!  Open the living room door go to turn on the lights on in there and blackness followed.  I walked back to look at my alarm clock.  Nope my electric hadn't gone phew!!  All my lights weren't working so I had to make breakfast by table lamp!  I checked the fuse box and the switch was down.  I flicked it back up and everythings been alright since.  One of the lightbulbs had gone though, which annoyed me coz I had only changed it recently!!

Ok time to get off the computer!  Take care everyone

 Jen xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any entry is worthwhile!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/sdrogerson/SpecimenDays/

Anonymous said...

its annoying when the  fuse trips all the lights when it is only one that has blown. Mick keeps telling me its a safety mechanism we should be thankful for, but he is a fireman so he would. Hope you get good tickets and nice accomodation....Jules xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about the light thing, that always happens here too when a lightbulb blows.  It's supposed to happen though, so don't worry :o)
I hate when I think someones talking about me too - I get paranoid! - maybe next time ask him what he means, make him explain himself.  Grrr!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Hate it when the electrics blow, I am never sure whether it is everyone or just a problem with ours.  Horrible when you hear things said like that, do not let it get to you.  xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

I'm quiet at work as well.  Hell, it's nice to have some hidden depths anyhow.  Always happy to read your ramblings and it's us who should thank you for sharing them.
Gary :-)

Anonymous said...

Good luck with getting the tickets & finding a B&B! Try not to worry about what others think of you and be how you feel most comfortable. I've just made that up, but it seems like a good idea, which I must write down somewhere for myself too!!! :o)
http://journals.aol.co.uk/irisclyde/GeminiTaurusRising/