Thursday 25 May 2006

Quick Update

Hey everyone,  I really do think J-landers are the best (((((((((hugs)))))) to you all for the comments especially to Stewie :-)  I may take you up on that offer ;-) 

Well I thought I'd let you all know that I've had a response to the email that I sent and I've officially been given my two months notice :-(  Oh well.......life goes on and so the search for flat number two has started!!  There's a couple I've seen but I'm not gonna rush into something.  I shall wait to find the right one this time coz if all else fails I'm gonna move in with Trina and Wayne until that one does come along!!

I was just talking to Trina about it and the cheeky moo said I better start packing coz I have a lot of stuff - what's she like lol.........

It's just gonna get hectic round here now, what with Fulfords wanting to bring people round here for viewings and me off to view other flats, I don't reckon I'm gonna get much time to myself lol.......I'm just really glad I've got mates like Trina and Wayne coz they are gonna be my rock over the next few months!!  :-)

Well I shall leave you here ~ it's telly night tonight.  Tomorrow is a day off so I'm gonna spend time with Trina and Saturday I'm off to see Mum.  See you again at some point over the weekend ;-)

Take care xx

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen :-) me again lol.......good luck with any viewings and I think it's a good idea to hold out for the right place ~ you could be there a long time! How lovely to have such good friends as Trina and Wayne, bless 'em.....enjoy the long weekend, the time with Trina and your mum ~ and the telly tonight lol
Take care, big hugs Debbie ~xxx~
http://journals.aol.com/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the flat-hunting.  You're right...take your time, you could be there for a long time....don't take just any old place.
Have a great weekend Jen,
Hugs,

Anonymous said...

Wise choice take your time looking for your flat,and stay with your good friends untill you find it ,love to your Mum ....Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Best of luck in finding a new place to live. Very wise to take your time, you never know, you could find one that's better than your present one (like with a sink tap that works in the bathroom!!). Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Glad you know where you stand now it gives you a goal but am so sorryyou have to move it can be stressful but am sure that you will find a nice flat. LOve Joan.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,

I`ve just read your last entry and I remember when Dan was told he`d have to move he was very stressed too.  It`s very understandable as it`s your home that being taken away.  You will cope with moving and I`m sure your friends will rally round to help you.  You WILL find somewhere really nice, just wait and see. :o)

Sandra xxxxx

Anonymous said...

At least you now where you stand now and can make definite plans. Good luck with the flat hunting. B. x

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear you have to find a new place. Two months really isn't very long at all! I do hope that you find somewhere. Trina sounds like a wonderful friend to have. Try not to get yourself too stressed out about it. Enjoy your long bank holiday weekend, hopefully the weather will be nice!

Shermeen xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/shermeen0621/PublicThoughts/

Anonymous said...

I hope you find the right place, keeping it all crossed for you xx

Anonymous said...

At least you can get started now Jen, gonna be hectic like you say.........I hope you find one with a Queen fan next door :) Rache

Anonymous said...

Your problems are all but forgotten it seems.    mark

Anonymous said...

sorry you have to move. Same thing happened to me. Laugh of it was they wanted me out in a hurry and then took over a year to sell it!! Thanks for your kind thoughts on my journal. love conniex

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your flat hunting! Isn't there a birthday around about this time???? Hope you get a chance to celebrate.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/irisclyde/LaDolceVita