Thursday 4 May 2006

Convention here we come.......

Hello peeps - Didn't know whether I could be bothered to do an entry today but as I promised yesterday figured I should lol........

Today's been gorgeous and I was glad I had the day off but I've done nothing exciting but I am packed and nearly ready to go.  Just gotta remember to pack the wash stuff lol.........Just felt like doing this today though >>

So the convention!!  Every year after the may bank holiday Queen fans decend upon (used to be Southport when Trina and I first started going) Prestatyn, North Wales, which is organised by the Fan Club (they've won awards don't you know??!).  This year will be our tenth convention :-) the fan club's twenty first.  It should really be our twelveth but we've had two years off due to expenses etc.......  It's a weekend of fun, drinking, dancing, and general Queeniness!!  You even get Queen TV back in the chalets. 

I am lookin' forward to this year, Sarah and Dan have booked us in along with the rest of their group and from the emails that have been doing the rounds they are obviously a mad bunch ;-) 

Anyway I am gonna log off and have a relaxing evening watching the TV.  I have turned my alerts off - or at least I think I have lol only time will tell lol........

Have a great weekend peeps and I'll make sure I take lots of photos to show you ;-)

Take care peeps xx

Queenly yours

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a Queentastic weekend!

Anonymous said...

Off you go and have a lovely time (of course you will ) lots of piccys and tell us all about it when you get back .............Jan xx PS dont forget your wash stuff xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Jen have a wonderful time girl :-) Looking forward to the convention entry and pics !
Take care, hugs Debbie ~xxx~
http://journals.aol.com/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've found your heaven Jen.  Have a brill time. Rache

Anonymous said...

Have a great time, hope to see the pics next week! Jeannette xx

Anonymous said...

Have yourself a real good time ;O)
B. x

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a wonderful time.    mark

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great weekend. Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

have a great weekend...........Jules xxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

Anonymous said...

Have a great time Jenny - look forward to seeing all your pics! Laine xxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/elainey2465/MyArtWorld/

Anonymous said...

(smiles) wow! i had no idea there were conventions!
I really hope that you have a good time and let your hair down!

Wasn't the weather earlier this week real nice and now look at it, rain! I can't wait until it gets warm and stays that way!

take care!
Shermeen xx

Anonymous said...

Hope you're having a great time Jen!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/irisclyde/LaDolceVita

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great time here in sunny Wales! Can't wait to hear how it went, write soon when you've recovered!!xx

Anonymous said...

Greetings from and old rocker who lives in West Suffolk, and is a  die hard Queen Fan!

I found you journal from  someone else's blog and the name escapes me at the moment<blush> I hope you don't mind but you are know on my blogline feeds so I'll know when every you post. I promise I'll post a comment even it is just to say Hi, I've been here LOL.

I've been trying to find lots of  English blogs for ages so I'm "stealing" links LOL. I'm sort of disable and reading my feeds is like reading a newspaper especially for me;-)

Have a great evening fellow blogger.

Vanda
http://gammavh.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I hope you had fun. Ive never been to a convention, i would really like to go to one. Maybe next year.