Tuesday 30 May 2006

Leave me a message!!

Tis me again peeps...........bear with me for one moment........
 
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...............
 
There that feels better ;-)
 
                                          
 
New update in this god damn saga!!  Don't roll your eyes ~ I know it's boring but there ain't nothin' else going on to tell you about lol.........
 
Lunchtime I decide to check my phone, being a new working day I thought the estate agents would try and ring and guess what??  Yep one missed call from their number!!  Grrrrrrr............So on my lunchbreak I ring and say I'm Jenny and reside at blah blah and someone's rung my mobile.   The response I get this time is I'm the only one here and it wasn't me!!  He said he would try and find out who it was and let them know I called.  I said well can you tell them to leave a message next time they ring my mobile coz this is getting rather annoying.  Alright they've only done it twice but to be told each time they don't know whose rung it............someone must know, or is that asking too much??
 
                                  
 
No phone calls recieved this afternoon so I decided and have done to send them an email!!  They won't respond to my calls let's see if they respond to their emails!!  I shall let you see what I typed.  I read it to Trina and she thinks it was good, bitchy but not quite lol.............yay me!!
 
Looked in the paper at lunchtime for places to rent.  There's one I like the sound of but they've not printed the damn rent price..........I don't like it when they do that probably means it's well out of my price range.  Well if it's still advertising next week I shall ring and find out :-)  Can't be bothered this week - need to come to terms with things and not be so panicky about living in another area!!  Just hope I can take AOL with me!!  If I can't you'll all have to read my live journal ;-)  One thing I did manage to do at lunchtime was to find out how much the flat is selling for...........I'll never be able to afford it!!  :-(  Oh well never mind...............
 
                                     
 
Well I'm gonna go now - due to chatting all night haven't caught up with any of the alerts.....arrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh!!  Hopefully will catch up tomorrow ~ wish me luck lol....
 
Best wishes everyone xx
 
 
P.s Here's a copy of the email I sent ;-)
 
 
To whom it may concern,
 
I am Jenny  and I am currently the tennant of the above address.  My landlord had no doubtedly passed on my mobile number for you to arrange viewings etc.  Over the past week, twice someone from your office has contacted my mobile and no message has been left.  I have seen the missed call and therefore rung your office back but to no avail.  Nobody seems to know who is making these calls.
 
This is why I am sending you this email,  (I went on to tell them when I would be available etc.........)
 
If you could give me some notice I would be grateful as I shall be arranging viewings of other flats that I could move too.  Otherwise if you wish to contact me by phone again can I suggest that if you are ringing my mobile please leave a message so I know who to ask for when I call back.  Alternatively you can email me at this address.
 
Thank you for your time.
 
The saga continues...............

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're moving???
OK, need to catch up with Jen's world, see you in the entry under this one!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny - just dropping by to say Hi - sorry Ihavent been by for a while - got my alerts turned off at the moment. Good luck with the flat hunting. Laine xxxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/elainey2465/MyArtWorld/

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the flat hunting. Don't let it get you down Jen, something will turn up. B. x

Anonymous said...

Ah Jen it's a pain all this ~ why on earth people don't leave messages is beyond me ~ I mean it's not difficult is it ~ to just say so and so called, please call back or whatever grrrrrrrrrrr I'm ranting on your behalf now lol.......the email you sent will hit the mark, hopefully. If it doesn't then they're a right bunch of knobs if you ask me :-) You know where I am if you fancy a chin wag :-) Take care hon.
big hugs Deb ~xxxxxx~
http://journals.aol.com/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl

Anonymous said...

That's awful, they should at least leave a name, and you shouldn't be expected to chase around after them