Sunday 26 February 2006

Rockin' Out

Hey all :)  If you like Queen and wanna listen to their music click this link and listen to this radio station http://www.live365.com/stations/madthedj?site=live365 it is soooooooooooo cool :)  They keep playing a mixture of album stuff with rare stuff.  Right now their playing Ride The Wild Wind from the Innuendo album - I shouldn't be listening to it on a Sunday night when I should be chilling but who cares??  I'm rockin'!!  Yeah woohoo *starts headbanging* LOL ;)

Have you all had a good weekend?  Mines been kinda weird.  Let's take you back to Friday.  The accounts were due to arrive and because of some error they didn't arrive until after lunch.  I ended up doing about 2 hrs ECDL and didn't mark the time down *tut tut* like I was supposed to but P said to do it and not to mark it down coz there was nothing else to do!!  Plus I'm not gonna get a chance (arrrrrrrrrrhhhhhh roger!!  Sorry I may go off on tangents like that bear with me ;)  over the next few weeks with the accounts to do!!  We had a laugh in the morning listening to this blokes excuses as to why it went wrong.   The best was the print room had a problem with it's computers and nothing was printing.  Complete lie, when P rung them to find out how it was going she heard printers in the background.  Anyway we eventually received them!!  P's on holiday this week so it's just me and team leader, with K Mon and Tues.  I did panic on Friday night coz I had a sore throat.  It turned into nothing though *touch wood*  :)

Saturday - I didn't plan to do anything this weekend but oh my dear lord what a day that turned out to be.  Decided to have brekkie in bed and read some of my book :)  Got up just before 10am.  Washed up, cleaned kitchen, put in laundry, hoovered kitchen, hoovered living room, tidied living room, (Las Palabras De Amour now - love this song :), hoovered hallway, bleached loo, cleaned bathroom which meant going down on hands and knees to clean the floor, hoovered bathroom, hoovered bedroom and tidied it up.  Walked to the range, went in Matalan brought new jogging trousers, walked to spar shop and got more electric.  Walked home, had dinner, walked round to sainsbugs got shopping, walked home.  Decided I wanted to get the notice board I'd seen in Woolies, and as the range and staples didn't have one, went up town to get it!!  *phew*  I deserved to sit down when I got back!!

So no surprises for guessing I have done absolutely nothing today and I mean that literally!!  Woke up, had brekkie in bed again, got up had a shower, then sat in front of tv for most of the day.  Tried to sort out my printer and as it didn't wanna talk to me first I dropped it and then I kicked it!!  LOL...............Regulars will remember that I just showed it the screwdriver last time, well that's not (aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.......roger!!  I've got the pressure on), working this time :(  Think I may have to invest in a new one but where am I gonna get the money from??!!  I have uninstalled and reinstalled before you ask LOL..........

Thought it was time to change the pics in my large multi frame too!!  Ordered some photos from last year and will update that when they arrive :)  The only fresh air I've had today was taking my bin bag to the communal bin thingy!!

Next weekend I'm off to Trina's woohoo, which also means chippy tea on Friday :)  Jen's lookin' forward to that!!  I've suggested that if the weather's all right we should go to Paignton Zoo, I wanna offer my support with regards to them losing the giraffe's and I haven't been for ages!!  It's also something that Wayne can join in with - bless him :)

Well I shall leave you all here!!  Sorry to go off on my tangents but it's funny don't you think?? Oh for those asking I shan't tell you whereabouts in Cornwall we're going - I'll let you know once we've been ;)  (more roger - jenny's a very happy bunny now!! :)

Take care everyone xx

Best wishes

 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen ,just a wireless alert for this ,good job I've got you on the favourites ,you said you did'nt do anything all day ,Ishould think not ,didnt you do it all yesterday ,good girl ,all that cleaning and shopping ,wow you deserved to chill today ,its work tomorrow ,you need to rest one day lol ,Love your new picture that colour blue really suits you ,..........Janxx

Anonymous said...

I'm worn out just reading about all your hard work, good job I had a rest today too, lol. B. x

Anonymous said...

Are you available for hire? I could do with a hand around here with the cleaning! You sound like you were on a mission. Have a lovely time this weekend x http://journals.aol.co.uk/scaptainscreamer/mentalhealthstudentnurse/

Anonymous said...

You have been busy can't complain at you going off at a tangent I do the same you will have noticed. Love joan.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen, you have been busy - sounds like me on a mission LOL All Cornwall's lovely as you probably know so hope you enjoy !!!
Take care, Love Debbie xx
http://journals.aol.com/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl

Anonymous said...

Hmm will most definitely add that to me faves.  Las Palabras was probably the best song on Hot Space (not hard) and a bit of an unknown classic.  I've got a feeling it only reached number 18 or so in the charts and everyone was writing Queen off as a 70's relic, nice to see they were proved wrong ;)  Sounds like your place is more tidier than Buck Palace!

Gary

Anonymous said...

Wow busy weekend....Better you than me LOL...Have a lovely weekend this one coming :o)   Caff xxx

Anonymous said...

You had a full day on Saturday Jen you needed that brekki in bed to start the day.  Such a shame about the giraffes. Rache xx

Anonymous said...

Phew you have been busy too Jen. Talk about me rushing around so have you. Thanks for comments and best wishes. Love Conniex

Anonymous said...

(smiles) you've got me longing for fish and chips now! have fun with Trina over the weekend. Let your hair down and go wild...at the zoo! lol! actually, i took Adam to London Zoo and even though it was FREEZING, we had a blast.
I've got so many pics (not nearly enough though) of him to put in frames around my room.

shermeen xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen, I think i've sorted my graphics problems !!! If you get time would you please stop by and check for me. I would appreciate it much !!! Thanks ~x~ Debbie