Tuesday 21 February 2006

Brain not functioning!!

Evenin' all :-)

Not a lot to say so another rambling message coming up!!

Work has not gone well for the past two days.  Not having a lot to do takes it toll and you sit there wishing you were somewhere else.  Plus on Monday my faults were being picked up again!!  I thought we'd moved on from that stage, there is only so many times you can apologise for the same thing isn't there?!!

Home has not been that much better.  Well I suppose that's a lie but I'm really talking about the creative side again!!  Nothing happening and I don't know what to do.  I need to think, perhaps either tomorrow or Thursday at work will give me some ideas LOL........

Oooo one thing to mention, I've finally booked my first ECDL exam.  17th March arrrrrggggghhhhhh!!  I'm starting to try and work hard towards it and may have to do some at home!!  Not that i want to................but if the creative juices aren't flowing I have to fill my time somehow don't I??

I got sent the following link by email and wanted to share it with you all.  I took part and I have to say it's very interesting reading........

http://www.paulsadowski.com/birthday.asp  You enter your birthdate and it gives you a description as to the sort of person you are!!  I know you get these a lot but it is good trust me :-)

I really am rambling aren't I?  Sorry if I'm not making sense!!

Trina's still going through her bad patch.  What can I do to help her if she won't call me when she's going through it??  There must be something I can do to cheer her up..............*think think*

I'm also trying to think of a question for Paul Rodgers - best one gets to win a prize ;-)  Perhaps I should use the same one I used for Roger LOL.......at least that one got printed.

Well I don't know what else to say.............until next time!!

Take care & Best wishes xx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes will with the exam I always hated them I don't know what I would do if I had to do one now. The last one I did was my driving test still chuffed about passing and that was 23years ago. Love Joan

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you need to relax to get the solutions and inspiration. It'll all work out I'm sure xx

Anonymous said...

Your not rambling dear seems ages since I read you ,go for it ,with the exam ,it can only benefit you ,Creative at home what do you want to create ?,if its at work I'd say create havoc lol ..............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

rambling is good..............  ;)))))))))))))))))))

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen, sometimes rambling is good for the soul.  That`s what journalling is all about, saying whatever comes into your head at the time. :o)   Why not use the question that you asked Roger, you`ve nothing to lose. :o)))

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hoping the best for you on your upcoming exam!   mark

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen

Jus be there for Trina, its all you can do until she decides she wants to talk.   Its comforting to know we have good friends.    Now whats all this about your creativness, what are you trying to do or not do as the case may be ?!   Go girl - its in you!
Luv Jayne x

Anonymous said...

You should ask PR if he's had a little work done. His eyes look very chinese and pulled back to me