Wednesday 15 February 2006

Got that Friday Feelin'

Evenin' all - how are you?

Bet your confused with the title huh?  ;-)  I made up a song to go with it but I shan't sing it you know how bad my singing voice is!  Well I have Friday off work so tomorrow is my Friday LOL........It's such a nice feeling - don't get it very often so I'm making the most of it now!  Not doing much on Friday - gonna meet up with Mum and Sis who I haven't seen since xmas so that'll be cool.  I've just found out there is a new Queen book out there for £4.99 with a superb pic of Rog in it so I reckon that'll be my purchase for the day if I can find it :-)  Oh and the £1 teapot in the poundland!!  I figure if I get a teapot I won't waste so much electric boiling the kettle ;-)  smart thinking huh??  *pause for roger's drum solo on the real player - big grin*  Don't worry I wasn't tapping away at my keyboard in time!!  LOL

Aaaahhhhhhh that's better - the man is a genius!!  So did you have a good valentines day?  It certainly reads like you all did.  I found out my bank loves me!!  That was all I received yesterday :-(  Still never mind, there's always next year ;-)

Had a good afternoon at work, although starting to get the impression the other team don't like it when we moan and whinge about what they had done with the cases before we took them over.  Ah, who cares!!  I don't!!  At the end of the day all that matters is the work being done and it has been.  We're pretty much up to date again and the next lot of accounts don't get printed till next Friday.  Expect a week of entries saying I'm bored ;-)  well at least you can't say I didn't warn you.

I've just realised it's the brits tonight isn't it? I can't understand why they host the awards tonight and show them on Tv tomorrow when you already know whose won coz it's all over the TV/Newspapers/Radio all day.  I'm not sure I'll be watching, don't really care who wins that's for sure LOL

Have stopped watching the figure skating - got a bit bored with it to be honest.

Tonight I came home with shopping and got off the bus a stop earlier, thinking I won't do any exercises tonight.  When I got in the door, I had a package.  It was one of the new exercise vids that I've ordered off ebay.  So I had to have a go didn't I??  Grrrrr.....LOL.......certainly not an easy one but it may install some new enthusiasm if I don't know the routines!  I'm into the dance ones coz I figure just exercising is boring!!  I'm getting better that's for sure ;-)

I think I'm using too many smiley faces in this entry lol

Trina's been feeling down lately and she was off sick last week.  She went back today and just as I suspected they had a go at her for something that is not her fault.  I talked to her last night about work and it sounds (oooo bad company - I don't think that's paul singing though) like she's having a rough time.  Don't think I helped though coz one minute I'm saying leave, then the next I'm like stay and sod them LOL........She's coming round on Saturday hopefully so I shall have to think of something to cheer her up...mmmmmm...........tough one!!

I'm back to being moderator again on the board I go to!!  I gave it up in January coz I figured I need more time to spend on my creative self.  Although I am doing this, I don't seem to be neglecting the board coz I feel I'll miss something if I don't post.  Plus it's got really busy lately.  I logged on earlier and someone's registered as Jennifer.  Damn them we can't have two Jenny's on that board.  I hate it when that happens.  There's two of us at work so I get known as Jennifer.  I only use that name for potential employers and that's about it!!  I'm not a Jennifer, Jenny or Jen yes!!  Jennifer is also connected to mum shouting at me when I was younger LOL...........

Well I reckon I've drivelled on enough.  For those of you who were asking my neck is a lot better thanks.

Till next time.

Take care & Best wishes xx

P.s I'm still getting the wireless device thingys so please don't think I'm neglecting you people I shall try and catch up on those journals that I've missed soon ;-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont worry there is One and only One Jen on the Board!!

Aero
xx

Anonymous said...

I got a wireless device thingy for this entry! Wish AOL would concentrate on getting this right before starting on new projects! Have a nice day off on friday, hope you find the book. Jeannette.  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels

Anonymous said...

I did not get any kind of alert at all for this but thought you usually do a Wednesday entry see what a great detective I am becoming.  Have a gereat Friday and don't spent too much. Love joan.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny, wish I was off to go shopping Friday - we're short staffed so mega busy at the mo !! Oh well, there's always Saturday :-)
Have a great time, take care
Love Debbie xx
http://journals.aol.com/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean Jen about the full name bit.......my Mom does that, you're a Jen, it has a gentler and bubbly ring to it.  Teapot sounds good and the new book.  Hope you have a lovely time with your Mum and Sis, xmas seems so long ago now.  I'll have the brits on in the background, I'm told Prince stole the show and I want to see why.  Rache xx

Anonymous said...

i got wireless thingy as alert for this one...Have a fab weekend :o)  Caff xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen, Just realised that I havent been to your journal for ages!!!! Thats not good! Im so sorry - I knew I wasnt getting everyone's alerts so Im going through all my list of journals and glad I did! I will do that in future now and not rely on alerts.  Im still rocking from we will rock you LOL - I bought the soundtrack of the musical and keep playing it - would love to see it again!  By the way Im still watching the ice skating - still excites me LOL love Laine xxxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/elainey2465/MyArtWorld/