Thursday 23 February 2006

Gettin' on me nerves

hello everyone!  Blinkin' cold ain't it?

I don't have much to say again *surprise surprise* Work is still boring but we get the accounts tomorrow so no doubt it'll be panic stations.  I have got some typing done that I should be doing at home but at least I'm looking busy ;-)

Isn't it funny sometimes how when some people are talking it doesn't matter to you but other times it can really get on your nerves?  I get like that at work sometimes.  It's like the other team are pretty much all football mad and it gets on my nerves when they go on about it so much.  I mean do they really have so much to talk about on one subject?  I suppose I would do the same if someone got me talking about Queen but who knows?!!

So did any of you watch that new programme just the two of us?  Not me - I like to have the Bill on in the background sometimes.  Mind you the ads get on me nerves LOL..........(Just changed the subject title seems I keep going on about me nerves!!)  Talkin' of progs Footballers Wives is back tonight but it clashes with Hotel Babylon.  I sent a text to Trina to ask her to video one and to let me know which one so I can watch the other.  I sent it at 5pm and about 8.30pm she sent a reply.  I asked her where she had been thinking she was somewhere that couldn't get a signal but she's been home - damn networks!!

I'm still listening to obscure tapes on my walkman at the mo!  When I say obscure I mean ones I haven't listened to for a while.  Yesterday it was the We Will Rock You cast album and I was thinking about the woman who used to play Killer Queen, I can't imagine it when I watch Holby City.  It's strange when you see someone in a different role.  I mean there are some people out there that will always be that person doesn't matter what they do, but some aren't!!  Strange huh?

Told you there wasn't anything I want to talk about lol.......Looks like my friends and I have finally come up with a date to go to Cornwall for a weekend :-)  Sometime in July should hopefully be nice and warm at the time!!

I take it alerts are still playing up - either that or a lot of people are taking a break from j-land.  My in box seems to be very emptywhich is a pleasure I must admit but also feel like I'm missing out on something.

Anyway I'm not gonna go on anymore as I'm gonna turn the computer off and watch some tv :-)

Take care & best wishes to you all xx

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,  I`m going to watch Footballers Wives, not sure why though, I thought I had better taste....lolol!  Oh well, I watched the other two or three series so I might as well watch this one because its the last ever. :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

It is blinkin cold, got the heat on full here.  Alerts are playing up but i got yours today :)

Jo xxx

Anonymous said...

I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves lolol

Anonymous said...

Yes its cold here too Jen ,I actually got an alert for this,I watch Holby city ,who do you mean was somebody else ?............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you just want a bit of peace Jen, I know I do at times.  I like your crow :) has a look of Southerness to him and I'm very envious of you going to Cornwall, a beautiful place. Rache xx

Anonymous said...

its been freezing, got this alert for once :)..................Jules xxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

Anonymous said...

Very cold up here too Jen can't get warm at all.  Heating up full but it does not seem to make a lot of difference. Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

great entry!!!

Anonymous said...

We had our coldest day last weekend; down to 0 F.    Had to keep the water running a little in the sink or it would have froze my pipes.    That cold is over with and yesterday and today are pleasant and sunny.   I haven't been making entries and am just writing to people individually.    Hope you have a great weekend!   mark

Anonymous said...

Whereabouts in Cornwall are you going? I taped Footballers' Wives while I watched Hotel Babylon and then I watched that too! Pure escapism!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/irisclyde/LaDolceVita

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen

Its cold here in Cornwall !!!  snowing in fact, yea ! (i like snow).   Am sure it will be lovely for your weekend trip in July tho.   Alerts have been a bit funny for a while now, i seem to get some strange alerts.... hmmmm !
Keep warm
Jayne x

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen, we will be going to Cornwall soon to see the boys (my stepsons). Whereabouts are you going ? It's freezing here and apparently next week it's getting even colder brrrrr :-( Hotel Babylon is great isn't it ? I don't watch much telly but really like that :-)
Take care,
Love Debbie xx
http://journals.aol.com/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl

Anonymous said...

My eyes just glaze over as soon as someone starts talking about football. For me, it's the most unbelievably boring subject I've ever known - I think I'd even prefer listening to someone going on about Queen than that! :-)

David.

Anonymous said...

Perishing cold here <shiver> I love football but i like queen too LOL...I know my alerts are going out like every 2nd or 3rd entry LOL    Caff xxx