Sunday 5 February 2006

Been Tagged!!

Arrrrgggggghhhhhhh I've been tagged by the lovely Debbie!!  Here's my responses...........

1.You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Anyone??!!  Oooooooo my minds gone into overdrive - I'd rather not say here!! LOL..........

2. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. That would have to be all those silly boy bands and girl bands that call themselves bands when all they do is try to sing and dance.......ugh!!

3. Who would you really like to just punch in the face?: If someone won't listen to my point of view and just assume that they are right without listening to the consquences or whatever.......probably someone like that.

4. What is your favorite cheese? Some kind of mild cheddar lol.......

5. You can only have one kind of sandwich. Mmmm......Either ham and coleslaw on white bread or some kind of chicken tikka filling :-)

6. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie-celebrity of your choice. We are talking no strings attached sex. Who would it be?  Movie celeb??  Well Harrison Ford in the Indiana Jones movies is quite nice :-) but I only really have eyes for one celeb and he's the next answer ;-)


7. You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who is it? ROGER TAYLOR *getting all hot and bothered just thinking about it - ooo naughty thoughts* ;-)

8. Now that you've slept with two different people in a row, you seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! What do you spend it on?: Well I'd have to get an I pod!!  That would take most of it but if there was any left I have no idea!!  Probably food knowing me LOL...........

9. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you going? I guess my first choice would be Disney land - I really wanna meet Mickey :-)  *that's my inner child talking* or somewhere in the Carribean, or Montreux to see Freddie's statue!

10. Upon arrival to the aforementioned location, you get off the plane and discover another hundred-dollar bill. Now that you are in the new location, where are you gonna go to spend that?: Oh dear lord I don't know!!  Probably spend it on drinks and a nice meal!!  Or maybe some pampering *snigger*

11. An angel appears out of Heaven and offers you a lifetime supply of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. "Be brand-specific", what is it?: I'm not really much of a drinker but I suppose Vodka wouldn't go a miss as long as they provided me with some lemonade or coke to mix it with ;-)

12. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?: Mmm......Go back to Live Aid and watch Queen's fantastic performance or even their gig at Knebworth in 86 and make sure I'm down near the front.  I'm sure there's something else but I can't think of it!!  *whose rufus by the way??*

13. You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?:   Everyone has to listen to Queen music :-) 

14. You have been given the opportunity to create the half-hour TV show of your own design. What is it called and what's the premise?: oo er!!  I think I'd have my own chat show so I could meet all the famous people - It would be called either 'Jenny's hour' or The stars with Jenny' LOL

15. What is your favorite expletive?: I am not telling you here!!

16. One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies dont do anything they just stand there what do you do? Apart from freak out I assume you mean ;-)  Well I would probably ask them what the hell they want??!!

17. Your house is on fire, holy shit! You have just enough time to run in there and grab ONE inanimate object. ONE!!  You are joking..........It would have to my pic of me and rog!  I guess it would've been the drumstick but we don't know where that is :-(  Or the EYE game as that is signed by 3 members.

18. You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be?: Invisibilty :-)  I could go and spy on Roger LOL and see when people are talking about me and then freak them out by moving objects.  *what was I doing eating veg LOL*

19. You got kicked out of the country for being a time-traveling heathen who sleeps with celebrities and has super-powers. But check out this cool stuff... you can move to anywhere else in the world!  Well the country just doesn't appreciate me - thanks a lot for your support people LOL........Anywhere well I'll go back to the carribean island then :-)

20. Thisquestion still counts, even for those of you who are under age. Check it out. You have been eternally banned from every single bar in the world except for ONE:  Fair enough but that's not really a question!!  I don't go to bars so having to choose one is ridiculous.  Although I would have to choose........nope can't remember it's name LOL

21. Hopefully you didn't mention this in the super-powers question.... If you did, then we'll just expand on that. Check it out... Suddenly, you have gained the ability to FLOAT!!! Who's house are you going to float to first, and be like "Dude check it out I can float! Trina's LOL Although she doesn't have any water near her house so how I would get there is a bit of a mystery - or do they mean float as in flying?? Ooooooo confused!!

22. The constant absorption of magical moonbeams mixed with the radioactive vegetables you consumed earlier have given you the ability to resurrect the dead person of your choice. Who is it? Freddie or my grandad :-) 

23. What's your theme song? Don't Stop Me Now :-)

Well that's it - I'm supposed to tag three people but I cannot be bothered so if your reading this and you wanna go, do so and I'll come and read it :-)


Have fun peeps............


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining in Jenny - great answers !! Rufus is from the old film "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventures". I know this for sure because my eldest loved it when she was younger !! Try and watch - great film, very funny LOL....
Take care, love Debbie xx

Anonymous said...

Very good answers Jen. Rache xx

Anonymous said...

phew!!!! wore me out reading that lot lOL Laine xxx

Anonymous said...

cool answers :).................Jules xxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

Anonymous said...

Your answers are well thought out and interesting to read.   mark