Sunday 19 February 2006

Feel Lazy

Hi everyone - hope your all ok?!  So apparently that last entry did one of those wireless device thingys.....how annoying!!  Oh well let's see what happens with this one!!

How's your weekend going?  Friday I met up with Mum and Meggy.  We walked around town and I spent a bit of money.  Unfortunately I couldn't get that book I wanted (grrrr...) but have ordered it online!  Didn't buy anything that's worth a mention here!!  Mum showed me her new camera phone mobile.  I was taking loadsa pics with it and saving them as her wallpaper LOL....... First there was one of me :-)  then I thought she needed some Queen on there and took the pic of me and roger, she liked that LOL.......and lastly a pic of Meggy and me :-)

Luckily we managed to avoid the rain all day and it started just as mum was getting on the bus!!  Didn't do much during the evening.  Freaked out coz Paddy was on 8 out of 10 cats.  He seemed a bit quiet but he was still quite a laugh!!  I like that programme but I'm not a big fan of Jimmy Carr, he's annoying!!

Saturday I didn't get up too early and when I did I managed to hoover before I had to go out.  I'd arranged for Trina and Wayne to pick me up with my food shopping as Trina was coming round here for the afternoon.  She was due around 2ish but Wayne got one of his headaches at around 1ish so they were delayed.  I got annoyed coz I was bored having to wait around.  Bless him though, he couldn't help it!!  As I had just turned the computer off and didn't wanna listen to the local radio I read my book,  which I've managed to finish this weekend :-)  It was a good read!!  Eventually got the call that they were on their way and so I ambled round to sainsbugs.  As I have to live on a budget I try not to buy too much food shopping but as they were helping me with the heavy stuff I went over budget by £5.  LOL

We had a good afternoon, general silliness as there usually is with the two of us!!  We watched some Queen, supernanny, and dancing on ice.  Ouch at Pam :-(  Poor David Seaman he must've felt quite guilty!!   I don't think it was fair to give bonnie the feather boa.  Already being a dancer she should've got the chair.....that sounds funny........!!

The rest of the evening I caught up on journals and browsed the web.  Today has been a general abyss of nothingness and I can't motivate myself to do anything creative.  :-(  I have started my new book and had a shower but that's about it!!  Oh I think I've eaten too much as well!!  Nothing new there then lol........I'm just annoyed that I can't get into anything creative wise!!  hey-ho!!  I just hope the rest of the week won't be like this!!  I know it will be at work but not home too please...................

Just in case your interested I've started a book that I borrowed from mum, Martina Cole's Broken.  First of hers that I've ever read!!  Mum seems to be a bit of a fan of hers.  She carries a list of the ones she's read and has etc......

Invasion's on tonight - last week's episode was a bit cryptic and I think it's gonna get worse this week.......lol

Sad news - I heard yesterday that the other giraffe that was caught up in the fire last week has also died :-(  Isn't that sad?  I think that means there is no giraffe's now at Paignton Zoo!! :-(

Well I'm not sure what else to say........speak to you all again soon.  have a good week :-)

Take care, best wishes

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny, glad you had a good day Friday - was thinking of you when I was rushed off my feet at work !!! It's sad about the giraffes - they are one of my faves :-( Martina Cole is great - I've got and read every one of her books and I met her on Romford Market !!! I queued (?) for over an hour for The Graft with her autograph on it LOL :-)
Take care, Love Debbie xx

Anonymous said...

Glad I'm not the only one who is struggling on the creative side.  Hope you get another giraffe for the zoo.

Gary xx

Anonymous said...

This lack of creativity is an epidemic! It's the cold that does it. We'll all wake up in the Spring!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/irisclyde/LaDolceVita

Anonymous said...

I've never read Martina Cole but I know someone that does and the say how much they just grip them, so enjoy Jen.  Your Mum's well off for something to look at on the screen now, she'll smile everytime she signs on. Have a good week. Rache xx