Hi people - nothing much has happened except the phones were not working ALL DAY!! (Gremlins must be working over time lol) so I thought I'd share another joke with you all - Enjoy!!
Some suggestions for your next out of office email reply:
1. I am currently out at a job interview and will reply to you if I fail to get the position. Be prepared for my mood.
2. I'm not really out of the office. I'm just ignoring you
3. You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of theoffice.
If I was in, chances are you wouldn't have received anything at all.
4. Sorry to have missed you but I am at the doctors having my brain
removed so that I may be promoted to management.
5. I will be unable to delete all the unread, worthless emails you send me
until I return from vacation on 4/1. Please be patient and your mail will be
deleted in the order it was received.
6. Thank you for your email. Your credit card has been charged
£5.99 for the first ten words and £1.99 for each additional word in your message
7. The e mail server is unable to verify your server connection
and isunable to deliver this message.
Please restart your computer and try sending again.
(The beauty of this one is that when you return, you can see
how many individuals did this over and over.)
8. Thank you for your message, which has been added to a queueing system.
You are currently in 352nd place, and can expect to receive a reply in
approximately 19 weeks.
9. Please reply to this e-mail so I will know that you got this message.
10. I am on holiday. Your e-mail has been deleted.
11. Hi. I'm thinking about what you've just sent me.
Please wait by your PC for my response.
12. Hi! I'm busy negotiating the salary for my new job.
Don't bother to leave me any messages. I've run away to join a different circus.
AND, FINALLY, ABSOLUTELY THE BEST:
13. I will be out of the office for the next 2 weeks for medical reasons.
When I return, please refer to me as 'Loretta' instead of Lawrence