Friday 29 February 2008

More Pics and Vids

Hi peeps ~ just a quick entry to show more piccies and videos from V Fest and Dublin last year and a little amendment to the last entry.............I said I was gonna start the next adventures from our mad two weeks in October.  Well Trina asked me what had we done in October.............and she's right...........I meant November!!  So I just wanted to clear that up LOL

So here's more vids:  The first one is Wayne doing a pan round of the V festival site.

This second one was shot after the Foo's in Dublin ~ listen to my voice lol it's gone!!

oh and I wasn't scared of the foo's I was scared of Wayne woohooing at the camera LOL

Well I hope you all have a good weekend ;-)

Best wishes

Jen xx

Ooooooooooo dfs ad is on...........who doesn't want it all :o)  My friends over the pond, don't worry about that lol

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scared me as well. ;O)

B. x

Anonymous said...

Blinding pics gurl, love em! Gaz xxxx

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Jenny. Have a great weekend  Louise x

Anonymous said...

It does not seem to matter where the music festival is its the same bad weather and the order of the day is raincots and wellies.  Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you all had a wonderful time Jenny. There`s no such thing as a music festival without rain and mud etc.....lol! :o)

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

I can see you guys had a ball.  Good for you.  Thanks for sharing the video and the photo's.  Loved them.  Rest your voice.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Yayyyy excellent video's and pics Jenner's. Love Pam xx

Anonymous said...

thanks  for  comment  on  my  journal, congrats  for  being  fellow  guest  editors  pick            just want  to  know,   how  much  did  she  charge  you??    think  mine  was  bit dear            ho  well         lol.   take  care,have  fun     mort  xxxxx