Sunday 2 April 2006

Where'd all the Good People go?

Hi people ~ are you there?  Are you getting my alerts??  Have I said something to offend you all ??  Well I hope your ok anyway ;-)
 
So April is here, where time is going is anyones guess!!  But the start of a month means a new pic of me in the about me section and a different colour for the journal ;-)  I've also updated the description bit - found some song lyrics that fitted me perfectly lol..........
 
Anyway the weekend has flown by yet again.  Trina came round to stay on Friday night so I did my shopping and they drove it home for me!!  It's so nice to have Wayne do that, it just means I don't have to struggle with the heavy stuff which I do frequently!!  Hopefully not so much anymore as I fixed that puncture lol.......She cooked chilli con carne, the low fat way :-)  I would've done it but don't really know how!!  I'm just on hand to pass her pots and cutlery and stuff lol......Then we settled down and watched some of the Night At The Opera dvd.  It's very good, and Roger teaching us how to play the drums is clearly worth it alone lol...You'd think I was biased wouldn't you lol
 
Saturday.  We got up, had brekkie and watched Queen dvd's!!  Then we went up to Matalan and The Range to do some shopping before meeting Wayne at the Malthouse for lunch :-)  That was nice and for afters we had a chocolate fondoue (can't spell lol) thingy to share between us!!  It comes with marshmallows, strawberries, doughnut pieces, banana, brownie pieces, I can't remember if there was anymore!!  It was really funny, but it soon filled you up!  We went back to the range afterwards as I had seen a shelf thingy that would hold 64 videos and I really needed somewhere to put mine.  So I brought it and Wayne offered to construct it.  Once we got it out of the box though Trina wanted to do it lol......She did a pretty good job and we won't mention the tear in the wood huh Trina ;-)  It was a pretty good spending day yesterday.  I brought the shelf thingy (which is actually holding 56 videos not 64!!), a shredder, some jogging trousers and a new top :-)  Plus over this weekend I've won a few items on Ebay!!  It's a flippin' good job I've just been paid isn't it lol.........
 
Today I've done nothing, well I've hoovered and taken my rubbish to the bins but apart from that I seem to have started stuff but not finsihed them off!!  Isn't it annoying when that happens.........I did do quite a bit of scanning of pics and interviews of Queen that I had to send to someone which I've been meaning to do for ages.  I assumed the weather was gonna be crappy today but it appears to have sunshined all day, but with a very choppy wind from what I heard.  I did manage to watch the whole of my shaun of the dead dvd.  That does mean the extras too!!  Trina was told one of the people we knew at school was a zombie in the programme but I've not seen her!!
 
Couple of things to mention before I go!  The jogging trousers I brought, well on the hanger they said the size I wanted.  Tried them on last night and thought I would look at the label.  It's actually 2 sizes smaller than what I thought and they fit :-)  Jenny's a happy bunny indeed lol............
 
The other thing is just to tell you about the book I'm reading now!!  it's by Billy Hopkins (an author I've never heard of and have borrowed the book from mum) and it's called Anything Goes.  Not bad so far!!
 
Well that's all for now!  I think I'll do a seperate entry for the seven years ago saga :-)  So until next time............
Take care peeps xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I just said, I'm not getting your alerts. Maybe nobody else is too! Can't believe it's April already, where's spring then??!! Glad you had a good weekend. Jeannette.  

Anonymous said...

No!! I havent been getting your alerts Jen!! Great entries though - just caught up reading what I could. Love Lainexxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/elainey2465/MyArtWorld/