Tuesday 25 April 2006

Test Result

Hello - wow another entry!!  That's 3 in a row lol.........

It's so annoying coz I have started to write my journal entries in emails and then copy and paste them but last night I thought nah, it's only going to be short so let's type it straight in (like I'm doing tonight as well lol)  So that serves me right for losing it doesn't it!!

Well as you know I took my ECDL test today and I passed with one percent less than what i got in the diagnostic :-)  Yay me \o/  J whose also taking ECDL at the moment managed to get 100% but he was doing a different module to me!!  We're both gonna attempt the word module next.  Apparently J's been told it's one of the easiest - sounds good to me ;-)

I've felt really blah today.  I came home and did one of my exercise video's but I feel achy all over and not very with it :-(  I think I just need to take things easy so I decided after all the chores where done and I'd eaten tea to watch Kirsty and Phil's best places to invest.  *Phew* Devon wasn't mentioned lol.........Don't want my landlords to have been watching and get ideas  if you know what i mean!!  I'm annoyed that I can't afford to buy a property.  I heard on the radio the other day that you need a certain amount of money but I only earn half of what they say.  So what have I really got to look forward to in the future??  Certainly no property to invest and so on..............

Oh one other piece of news K at work - the lady who came back from maternity leave at the beginning of the year is pregnant :-)  Bless her!!

Is anyone watching this Michael Carroll programme??  I'm rather stunned to say the least - I bet it gets loads of complaints lol.............

Well I should go and get to bed early again!!  Don't laugh I mean it this time ;-)

Take care peeps and thanks for the good luck messages xx

Jen xx 

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told you writing it and saving it in a email is much easier and safer then u wont have to be frustrated when you lose it im glad you passed that test!

Anonymous said...

Well Done Jen! I knew you would pass with flying colours, good on ya for doing the exercise too, hope your feeling better tomorrow.  I love Kirsty and Phil, I would have thought Devon was an expensive place to live, it's pretty bad in the area I live too and I don't hold much hope of my kids affording to get on the property ladder. As long as they're not all staying with me! I don't think I could cope with their nubile young girlfriends parading round here, I feel bad enough as it is and the OH's blood pressure would be through the roof! x
http://journals.aol.co.uk/pricesc93/MrsFourboys/

Anonymous said...

Well done you are a clever old sausage Jen I'm so pleased for you ,.....Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Well done for passing the test, I knew you wuold! Property in Brighton is SO expensive too, you can get a two up two down terraced house that used to be regarded as a slum for about £300,000 now. I prefer to rent than have a big mortgage, you also get all the repairs done free! Jeannette.  

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK JEN, will be thinking of you and sending you good vibes.
Luv Jayne x

Anonymous said...

Gold Stars Jen well done, had no illusions at all that you wouldn't do well.  I don't think I've seen that programme.

Hope you feel better today and good luck with the new course. Rache

Anonymous said...

Well done you xxx

Anonymous said...

Well done and congrats Jen. Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

Well done Jen, excellent result :)

Jo xx

Anonymous said...

hey well done, i watched the Michel Caroll programme, i didn't really know what to think of it

Anonymous said...

Well done Jen \o/ YAY !! Love your graphics today :-) I do my entries in word and copy and paste ~ maybe try that? at least you never lose anything lol. Love Kirsty and Phil but didn't see the Michael Carroll programme.....although I wish I had now :-) Hope your blahness has cleared off and you feel ok now :-)
love n hugs Debbie ~xxx~
PS I have done an entry today, it's all about teeth, adult ones, not babies, congrats to your mate at work :-) will email you as well lol
http://journals.aol.com/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl

Anonymous said...

Well done Jen,  I said you`d do it!  I didn`t want to watch Michael Carroll because I knew how I`d react to it.  He didn`t deserve all that lovely cash...lol! :o0

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

well done Jen, thats a brilliant result................Jules xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

Anonymous said...

Yay Jen ....... well done you.   Don't worry about not owning your own property, some sexy young man will sweep you off your feet and buy you everything you desire!    
Luv Jayne x
http://journals.aol.co.uk/funnyface0s0/SingleGirl/

Anonymous said...

Congrats on passing the test with a great grade.    I bought property contract for deed in an area that property was relatively undeveloped.   There was no city water or sewer.    That was starting in 1985 and my payment was extremely low per month.    It was not until 5 years ago the city water was offered and the grant which brought it included it being run right up to the house with no installation fee.  I installed the plumbing from there into the house.    I have to have my own sewage system which I did in 1993.   Before that it was a concrete holding tank with no flush.    If you could find a property that you could afford on payment instead of paying rent that would be a good investment.   It may take a lot of looking and fixing up but it might be worth looking into.    mark

Anonymous said...

Ohhh well done on passing the test :o) Sorry i've not been commenting but i have been reading just had so much on lately i don't seem to have time for relaxing reading blogs and catching up on them all   Caff xxx

Anonymous said...

Damn i missed that Michael Carroll thing, i wanted to see it. Is that the one where he tries and take on the boxer and gets the shit kicked out of him?..lol

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your test results! way to go!
Property is so expensive, it so difficult for first time buyers. So much worse in London cause its a city, means that people are having to buy elsewhere and commute. You really do need someone else to buy property with these days, some folks are buying with friends. I say, just save what you can and buy abroad! lol! I'm quite partial to Florida, but for my own personal reasons.

Shermeen xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/shermeen0621/PublicThoughts/

Anonymous said...

Well done on your test! It's so frustrating when you loose the entry you're typing! Hope you got your early night. I'm so loking forward to not going to work tomorrow and having a relaxing day!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/irisclyde/LaDolceVita