Sunday 9 April 2006

Catch up!!

Hiya how are you?
 
I'm ok!!  It's funny the other day I was actually considering giving up on this journal.  There's no need to panic though peeps - I changed my mind again LOL..........Thanks to those of you who leave comments.  Just thought I'd thank you - hadn't done that for a while :-)  You are appreciated see......lol
 
So let's play catch up huh?  The rest of the week drifted past in a void!!  I, for some unknown reason, on Thursday and Friday woke up both days thinking it was Saturday.  This annoyed me completely and I was beginning to feel the weekend would never come.  lol.......Work was okay.  Team leader went up town one lunchtime and came back with about four freezer bags from M&S  - they were selling them for 19p.  Well for that price you can't miss a bargin can you?  P had a couple - she's a rainbow's leader and is taking them away for a night soon.  I had one, will come in handy for when I defrost that freezer again lol........I also thought about Trina's August bank holiday barbque.  :-)  Well I'm sure it'll come in handy for some things.
 
P is off this week coming and team leader the week after.  Thank god it's only a four day week.  We have no work to do so I'm not really looking forward to this week.  More ECDL stuff to do I guess!!  I also found out that neither of them is in for my birthday :-(  K won't be in coz she doesn't work on Wednesdays.  It's bad enough I've gotta work the day but knowing I'll be sat there on my own doesn't really thrill me!!  They were talking about going to the Coaver club (the club on site at work), to get a drink - whether that comes off remains to be seen!!  We should though the other team always go over when it's someone's birthday!!  Anyway that's a way into the future and I've got other things to think about before that lot lol
 
Why is it I think about stuff I can do at the weekend all through the week and never get any of it achieved by the time the weekend arrives and then goes!!  This weekend I just wanted to concentrate on stuff - instead yesterday I rearranged things in the flat (again!!) and changed the sheets on the bed, cleaned the flat and moaned at the stupid horses in the Grand National.  We did a sweepstake at work and I ended up with Cornish Rebel and Shotgun Willy.  Now if they had fallen that would've been okay and I wouldn't be so peeved about it!!  They couldn't do that though, they pulled up at the fences.  Whimps!!  Don't think I won anything in the lottery either!!
 
Today I didn't really do much - surprise surprise!!  Apart from watch TV, try to catch up on the journals which I'm failing miserably..........and made up a new mix tape.   :-)  Shall look forward to listening to that on the way to work tomorrow! 
 
I went for a walk yesterday morning, as soon as I got up, I went for a walk before having breakfast!!  It was nice and I wished I'd taken my camera.  There was a squirrel just sat there looking at me, that was until I moved and then he scarpered!!  Also saw a herron who also stared at me lol........Today I went for another walk, didn't really see anything of interest.  Mind you there's a duck on the river who has something wrong with his wing, or so I thought coz he has about two feathers sticking up, which looks odd.  Everyday I look out for him but for the past week I haven't spotted him much.  Today he was there and he had a friend, which is good and reassuring to see :-)
 
I've just missed the ending to Invasion grrrrrrrr.........
 
Well I don't know what else to type about..........so have a good week people and I'll update sometime during it!!
 
Bye xx
 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am the same i plan ahead and then never get done what i want done...I never even watched the national this year...Don't give up on your journal just take a short break if you need to  Caff xxx

Anonymous said...

Jen......glad to hear you're not giving up !!! I like reading your journal. Would help if the bloody alerts came thru grrrrr, but I found your entry anyway LOL When is your birthday ? I will have a drink for you ~ J20 thou ~ I don't drink, I'm so boring LOL
hugs ~x Debbie x~

Anonymous said...

Don't give up, I enjoy reading your journal.  I'm guilty of not leaving many comments on people's journals lately I'm afraid, but I have been having a peek...it's just getting a bit hectic with the course coming to the end and having to think about applying for jobs etc, etc...can't wait 'til it's all over and I can pay attention to more important things like reading blogs!! x

Anonymous said...

Don't give up on the journal, i feel the same way sometimes!  I do read journals but don't always leave a comment :(  

Didn't bet of hte grand national, forgot about it and noone remined me!

Jo xx

Anonymous said...

You should celebrate your birthday on your own if you have to. Queen at top volume should set the music right, (headphones optional) then get a bottle of your favourite falling down water - and you're off.
My wife's the same, plans all her jobs for the weekend and doesn't do any of them. Well, no worries, you're a long time dead and you work enough all week, so enjoy the weekends. B. x

Anonymous said...

I did not get an alert for this one jen found it when I was reading your test.  LOve going for a walk you seem to have nice places to walk where you live.  LOve Joan.

Anonymous said...

Didn't get an alret for this, but don't you dare give up your journal :)

Anonymous said...

can you tell me what the ECDL course is like . i am about start mine

Anonymous said...

I have been working on building my dog pen for Salty this last week.   I worked on it a few hours a day and then came inside and read for several hours and back out again.    I need to go to town to do some shopping and visit a friend so that is all I have going on.    I enjoyed reading about the usual activity in your life.    mark