Monday 24 April 2006

Second attempt!!

  I feel like doing that right at this minute!!  I was in the middle of a fab journal entry and I lost it coz my computer froze on me :-(

I don't have any news well not really just wanted to let you know that I did my Diagnostic ECDL test today.  For those of you that don't know the Diagnostic test is to prepare you for the real thing.  It has more questions than the real thing and just let's you get a feel for the test.  I scored 87% (you need 75% to pass :-)  So fingers crossed for the real thing tomorrow :-)

I've been in a very odd mood today.  Like I'm not really there just going through the motions as it were!!  I think I need to get to bed early, well I would if AOL didn't mess me around lol...........

Sorry I don't have much to say - wouldn't wanna bore you like last night's entry - jeez did that go on lol........Just tell me to shut up if I bore you ;-)

Did any of you watch Wife Swap??  I know there's too many reality TV shows on at the mo but I love that one, compulsive viewing me thinks!!  What was that blonde woman like eh??  She treated her hubby like a scivvy and he just took it - what a wimp!!  lol..........

Well I better be heading bedwards!!  Can't go up the wooden hills as I don't have any lol..............

Take care peeps - will let you know how I get on tomorrow xx

Best wishes

Jen xx 

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes AOL has'nt been on its best behavior today ,we had an outage this afternoon more like outRage I'd say !good luck for tomorrow ,you can do it whey ........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

That's a great score, well done and good luck with the real one tomorrow!  I love Wife Swap, if I didn't have to live with some 'wimp' as you called them, I would swap my husband; 2 weeks with a woman like that to lick him into shape in the domesticity stakes and he might appreciate me more!  Let us know how you get on tomorrow, you'll pass with flying colours xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/pricesc93/MrsFourboys/

Anonymous said...

Ah Jen AOL has been playing up all day hon :-( glad you got here in the end ! Good luck tomorrow, you'll be fine going by today's results
:-) Mart watched Wife Swap he loves it lol I could hear him laughing and talking to the telly all the way thru it lol......keeps him on his toes he he   Be thinking of you tomorrow :-)
love n hugs Debbie~xxx~
http://journals.aol.com/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl

Anonymous said...

Well done Jen, good scoring..........I just know you'll fly it tomorrow.  A lot of people are having hmmmm day's, it must be the weather and AOL ain't helping much. Good luck tomorrow, saying it but knows you don't it. Rache

Anonymous said...

Judging by todays results you'll have no worries passing tomorrows test. Good luck with it. AOL played me up today too, seems like they were aggravating us all!! Jeannette.  

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the test and i have had many times where i had to email the entry i typed to myself before i saved it to my journal and glad i do that because sometimes aol screws it up and it wont go through.

Anonymous said...

(laughs) that's funny. My mum and my sister were watching Wife Swap but I gave it a miss. I really only like the American ones, for obvious Adam like reasons. But I was in the cleaning zone and couldn't risk being tempted by the tv.

Don't you just hate it when AOL looses the entry. I was working on one early when my entire AOL software had to shut down and start again. was more than a little miffed!

Wishing you the very bestest of luck for the real test tomorrow. take care.

Sherms xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/shermeen0621/PublicThoughts/

Anonymous said...

good luck with the test tomorrow, i have my fingers crossed for you!! :-)
http://journals.aol.co.uk/tinkerbell876838/Lifewithme

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the test.  I watched wife swap last night and that woman who made the 5 year old get up with the older kids and get ready on their own needs a reality check!  Her house was a mess and i couldn't live like that.  Ok i am not as bad as that other woman who seemed obsessed about cleaning, but somewhere in the middle of both of them would be normal!  I did actually feel sorry for them about the darts trophies though, i would have never have told that man to move them from where they were, shame they didn't show the blonde woman's reaction when she found out!  Bet that was too much of compulsive viewing LOL

Jo xx

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the test today, or, if you've already done it, I hope it went well.
AOL does seem to have a few bad days doesn't it? Shame we can't withold payment evey time they stuff up. That would make keep them on their toes.
B. x

Anonymous said...

hope the test went well...............I hate it when the computer freezes and you lose everything..........Jules xx

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the test xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen, I`m sure you`ll sail through the test, no problem!  I don`t watch Wife Swap but Keery is a huge fan and told me last nights was really good.  I took her word for it....lol! :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

HHmmm...Did I say Keery?  I mean Kerry! :o)

Sandra xxxx