Thursday 3 May 2007

Two Things

 peoples :-)

I hate to say it but I am stil behind in journal alerts and I don't appear to have finished writing my convention stuff so rather than keep you waiting for another entry I thought I would share this questionnaire thingy with you.  Plus it's a bit depressing reading back on entries I posted this time last year I was looking forward to the convention *sigh* Anyhoo I promise a proper entry will be coming soon as I am off till Wednesday after tomorrow WOOHOO *party*  Flex is such a lovely thing when you have it ~ I should know I rarely have it.............But long weekends are even better :-)

So here's the question thingy...................(don't think I've posted it before LOL)

Two Names You Go By:

1. Jenny

2. Jen


Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:

1. Socks

2. Lost prophets t-shirt

Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:

1. Loyalness

2. Honesty

Two of Your Favourite Things to do:

1. Hang out with Wayne and Trina

2. Go to a gig with the above two people

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:

1. For it to be Saturday so I don't have to go to work tomorrow

2. For me to have the perfect job so I don't mind going to work


Two pets you had/have:

1. Spike (gorgeous little hamster)

2. Sooty (gorgeous cat) Miss both of 'em!!

Two people who will fill this out:

1. Trina possibly??

2. I think everyone else has??!!

Two things you did last night:

1. Read journals

2. Had my hair cut

Two things you ate today:

1. Apple

2. Banana

Two people you Last Talked To:

1. Jim

2. Checkout girl at the supermarket

Two Things You're doing tomorrow:

1. Feeling bored at work

2. Hanging out with Trina woohoo

Two longest car rides:

1. Going to Manchester

2. Same as above

Two Favorite Holidays:

1. Queen conventions (they are my hols)

2. Dunno

Two favorite beverages:

1. Tea

2. Vodka

 

Thanks to Shelly for the sig xx

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good answers Jen. Have a good weekend. B. x

Anonymous said...

Check out girl lol ,you will be able to get caught up it speaks of rain lol ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love these questions, lol....  PS I have a new blog now under my new name of RubyChalluby.... I'll send you the link soon  :o)

Anonymous said...

Great answers :0)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny, Good answers! Regarding the last answer .... when I was in Poland I was told they drink black tea laced with vodka! I tried it, it was totally disgusting, Lol! Have a great weekend! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

I saw an Advert on the TV earlier, there is a Queen concert on TV at the weekend, and I immediately thought of you!

Anonymous said...

Great answers, although I must admit I'm getting to know you I think I was able to guess half on your part lol! (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your answers.     I am spending Saturday night working on my laundry so nothing going on here.     My truck broke down after having it towed twice and I pushed it off the road, thankfully it is a little truck as possible and a stick shift.    I spent an hour running a wire to the fuel pump underneath as I brought my tool kit this time.     I saved paying for another tow.     It did cause my back to become painful and I am recovering from that.    The weather has also played a part with my arthritis around my spinal cord.    I think I have the problem fixed today and it should not break down again.      mark

Anonymous said...

Yay the vodka :o)
Sorry I'm late reading m'dear, am behind with alerts again too!
Hopes you're enjoying your time off.
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Just popped in to say hi and that I still love ya - just busy!! Love Laine xxx