Thursday 24 May 2007

Crazy Dreams and Fish

So I woke up today with a smile on my face thinking 'woohoo it's Friday'.  Went to turn the mobile phone alarm off (I always set it in case the electronic one doesn't go off ~ there's nothing worse than waking up late, puts me in a bad mood for the rest of the day!!) picked it up and it reads Thur 24 May.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...................

I had actually slept through the night for the first time this week and coz I felt as though I had been asleep for ages, it really did make me think perhaps I had missed a day lol....

I also had a dream last night which was too weird but also made me wake up thinking 'mmmmmmmmmm........' ~ basically I was at the Queen convention, only it was in a different venue, different chalets etc, and I had some problem or another that I had to see a doctor about.  It was a lady doctor and she told me that to cure my problem I had to kiss lots of blokes.  So she took me around this ballroom type place and found these really cute looking guys to kiss me and may I add none of them said no ;-)   Even if they were with their misses lol

The last bloke, I don't know who he was, and he wasn't cute as in picture perfect looks but there was something about him.  He was with some woman and the doctor asked him so he kissed me and I remember tasting fish LOL..............(I've just realised this is highly embarrassing ~ going bright red!!) Don't ask me why fish ~ presumably he had just had a meal in the restaruant or something............it's just so odd.  The rest of the dream was me, Trina, Jamie, Dan, Gavin and Becky in the chalet.  It was a bigger chalet than what we usually have at the convention...............it was just odd!!

Before any of you ask I did have cheese in my cheese/bacon jacket spuds for tea ;-)

It freaked me out at work when I was having a conversation with Jim about work related topics and he suddenly says 'I can taste sardines' LOL

Before that D had mentioned he'd been singing a song for ages and I heard the word Queen mentioned.  My ears pricked up that was quite amusing, they're on like a little frequency, so if that word is mentioned I listen intently.

Not much else going on in this corner of the world, just me thinking and contemplating life.

I'm not a very confident person and I hate that I'm not.  If I was it makes me wonder if I could progress quicker in things I want to do.  To not be afraid to show others things that I generally keep hidden.  One day I would like to hope I will be in that kind of situation but right now I just go through the motions and hope that one day my time will come and I will make the most of it.

That reminds me ~ guys you have to help me make a decision, mainly coz I don't know what to do and I was gonna check out my bank account and the on-line banking is down, so I turn to you ;-)

As you know this weekend is a bank holiday.  Do I spend the weekend seeing two local bands?  One on Saturday and one on Sunday or do I just go to the one on Sunday and therefore able to not spend so much money??  Help me people please xx

At the end of the day I love Cover'd as you know and that's the band that is playing on Sunday and knowing I'll have Monday to recover my hearing ;-) is a bonus.  So I will go and see them without a doubt, it's just whether to go and see Morph too.  At the weekend I said to Trina 'yeah let's go' but now I'm not so sure.  It's been a long week!!

Right I'm off to play a game on miniclip.com or is it .co.uk?  I forget lol...............

bye for now xx

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fish??? Lol weird dream indeed. As for this weekend? You only live once hon, go see both bands. How often do you get a bank holiday? (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

What a strange dream..it must have a meaning but what I dont know! Go to both bands you will regret it if you dont! I didnt get an alert by the way, I did an entry too . Love Louise xx

Anonymous said...

See the one band and save the money, you will be so proud of yourself after you have done it!
Have a great Bank Holiday Jenny........ Hugs Gaz xx

Anonymous said...

Go to them both and spend Monday recovering and wishing you hadn't! Lol! Have a good weekend whatever you decide on! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have the kind of odd dremas like I do! lol ;o) I have no clus as to help you to figure it out! Hhhmmmm...this is a 50 - 50 thing here...save money or see both bands! How about the see the one on Sunday, and then you've saved some money! :o) Or...you're still young...go for it! :o) Even I'm having a hard time helping you decide too! lol Well....Have fun! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

One really good night is better than two nights where you have to watch the pennies and can't enjoy yourself so much. That's my theory at least.
Whatever you decide, have a good time. (And no running round kissing al the men!  - Oh sod it, go on the.)
B. x

Anonymous said...

What a curious dream Jen, it makes you wonder just why our dreams are so weird!  LOL at the bloke tasting of fish...lol!

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Lol Jen, I would have freaked out too if someone had said they could taste sardines after that dream, I'm giggling away here

Anonymous said...

I Missed this one, lol at the fish dream. Very odd dream that and i am sure the cheese had a lot to do with it. You will have decided what your doing, But i say go to both, your only young once, lifes for living. I hope both gigs are worth it though.love and hugs
Katie

Anonymous said...

Jen you would have decided what you were going to do by now ~ I would have said go to both venues ~ so will be interested to know what you actually did do ~ I agree that was an odd dream you had ~ wonder why and how we have such weird dreams ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Thought I`d stop by, as I saw a comment of yours in another journal. I used to love Queen back in my teen years. ( long time ago, lol. ) I have John Deacon`s autograph. I met them once in a bar. Freddie was nowhere to be seen, though, and Brian May had a body guard so we couldn`t even get close to him. Oh well....
Have a great weekend!
Penny
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/pennys-pieces-of-ohio/

http://www.myspace.com/pennysplace2gogh