Sunday 20 May 2007

*sigh*

Hiya everyone ~ so I suppose you may have heard the score.

Morecombe 2

Exeter 1

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............I was listening to the local radio station (even though I can't stand it lol) through the computer and every now and then the guys at the stadium would tell us what was happening.  Obviously they were fairly biased!!  To begin with you could hear the fans so loudly all chanting 'oooooooooo arh we are Ex-e-ter' LOL.....The team started off well and after about so many minutes they scored.  Was this the beginning we had hoped for?  No!!  As with most teams when they score first they went and cocked it up!!  They sat back and just before the half time Morecombe scored *rolls eyes*  About 8 minutes from the end of the whole thing they scored again.  7 minutes left for Exeter to equalize ~ nothing..............four minutes of extra time added ..............nothing ~ I should imagine the team and the 30,000 people that went to join them are all coming home with their heads bowed down :(  Damn them!!  There will be trouble ahead as we all know when they face Torquay next year, there will be rivalry!! Hey-ho............I had to laugh at one point, during the half-time the DJ's said if we know someone who is there to text them and tell them to get behind the team as they had all gone quiet.  I started thinking about B and S.  Two people I work with who had gone but I don't have their mobile numbers LOL  It did work though the crowd were in full voice when they returned.

Anyway back to me!!  Last weekend Mum and Megan came down which was a nice surprise :-)  Unfortunately I felt ill in the afternoon so I couldn't enjoy it as much as I had hoped.  I can't remember what I did on the Sunday.............

The week went by quite quickly even though we had NO work to do!! Until Friday, P has gone on her cruise to Norway for 2 weeks and a day and the bills have arrived so that will keep me nice and busy.  I left at my usual time on Friday, why should I stay at the end of the day you can only get done what you can do.  Unfortunately we aren't gonna hear about the news I was hinting at in the last entry till the end of next month.

Talking about June, it's not very long till my birthday now :-)  I can't wait coz it's doing my head in that everyone keeps hinting at stuff that's gonna happen.  Mum's told me she can't post my present coz it will get broken??!!  So after she told me that I pestered her like a little kid...........why will it get broken?  Why will it get broken?  What is it, why will it break?  I amused my ickle sister anyway LOL  Trina's annoying me with the amount of stuff that she's done..................I don't know what it is but seriously I am not worth it and I didn't do anything for her birthday!!  I feel like such a fraud!!  (Yeah Queen on TV :-)   Damn it I was gonna say something else but forgotten it now damn it....................

Today I got up and went for a walk as it was nice weather.  I think I saw my jogger friend :-)  It looked like a different person facial side of things but same clothes ~ I was still hooked, perhaps I should take up jogging LOL...........He went passed me 3 times.  Twice with his back to me so that's why I wasn't sure.........I'm still not sure but hey, he wasn't bad and I'm not that picky ;-)

Trina came round yesterday, we didn't do much.  In fact we watched some of my Most Haunted DVD's.  I forgot how good that was...........wish I could still see it!! :(  Trina and Wayne went to see Derren Brown and apparently Wayne got picked for the card trick how cool is that?

Erm...................I don't think there is anything else to say....I could ramble about nothing if you like?  nah........quit whilst I'm ahead.  Oh I will just say I ain't so happy about what's happening in J-land.  First we lose Donna's graphics which is just wrong and now Katie is closing her journal :(  I don't know who is doing this to upset these people but I wish they would just get lost...........go and pester someone else Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr or a better idea, stop pestering altogether and live happily ever after :-P

I'm gonna leave you now.............till next time Have a good week peeps xx

  Ahhh look at my beautiful Roger ~ picture taken recently at the WWRY anniversary (5 years!!) don't he look good and look what it says on his kick drum ;-) tee hee hee......................

 

P.s following Sara's sock puppets I went and looked on Youtube and here they are again doing the bluegrass version of Fat Bottomed Girls :-)  Rock on puppets.................

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't like it that people are leaving J land and all the changes...but what can you do? i will keep on enjoying j Land and hope i don't get burned out or pissed off like some of the others have...i hate losing freinds though for whatever reason...
lyn

Anonymous said...

Shame about the footie. Still, it's only a game ennit?
Take up jogging! Sounds a bit drastic to me. Next time you see him trip him over. B. x

Anonymous said...

Lol, those sock puppets are great, intriguing, what are they planning for your birthday.......?

Anonymous said...

Sorry they lost Jenny. I'm intrigued; the jogger ran past you three times, twice with his back to you?! Was he running backwards or something?! Lol! I hope your pressie doesn't get broken, keep pestering your mum, she'll break down and tell all! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/

Anonymous said...

So sorry they lost. Wow...jogging! :o) I love Most Haunted!!! I watch it all the time! :o)
Hugs to you hon. ;o) xxx
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Aww, they lost :o(
Were probably cheated ;o)

"but hey, he wasn't bad and I'm not that picky ;-)"
Grin, you funny :o)

This is the second journal I've read today mentioning nastiness in J-Land... I haven't seen anything, so I don't know what's happening.  I hope whoever is causing problems stops doing so soon m'dear.  We don't want nastiness here in J-land, no we don't!!!

Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Morcombe? They have a footie team? LOLOLOL
Gaz xxx ;-)

Anonymous said...

Sorry your team lost hon! Was the jogger in the same area as before? If he was you should watch out for him and next time acidentally trip him up, that should get a conversation going LOL! Hmm your birthday is next month, do tell , don't keep us hanging you have to give an exact date you know. As for Donna and Katie, Donna is missing making graphics so I believe she is slowly coming back around. Katie has changed her mind and reconsidered and is indeed staying in j-land for the time being. Yea!!!! (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention yesterday, yaaaaay the sock puppets :o)
He he, they're so funny aren't they, I think he should make more, lots and lots more!!!
:o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, a surprise birthday!  I love it.  I hope you have a wonderful one! We have lots of birthdays in my family this time of year.  My son will be turning 8 on Friday the 25th of May.  Hope you are having a wonderful week!  love, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Hello friend. Just wanted to let you know of a new journal. All are welcome! Thanks, Tammy