Monday 19 March 2007

Yet another Questionnaire

Snagged from Lyn xx

1. Where did your last kiss take place?

This is going to sound sad but about 2/3 years ago :(

2. Who knows a secret or two about you?

Trina and no, she won't tell you lol

3. Four words to explain why you last threw up?

Can't even remember myself!! There that's four words lol

4. Have you ever burned yourself?

Yeah, cooker is usually the culprit!!

5. What's crazy to you?

My Queen friends lol

6. Favorite cuss word:
Muppets LoL I use that far too much!! Or b******s

7. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
No idea but if they are talking crap about me don't think I wanna know lol

8. Who is your hero?

Freddie Mercury :-)

9. Would you ever want to be a model?

Only if I can stay relatively curvy

10. Who is the most experimental person you know?

Um...............I don't know

11. Do you tell white lies?

Only when necessary

12. When is your next party?

At the weekend (Convention is a legend)

13. Who do you want to be with right now?

That would be telling ;-)


15. How do you handle a break up?

Badly LOL... Ask me again in a few years

16. Your motivation for tomorrow?

Only 3 more working days till the convention

17. Last person to hurt you?
My father - Not pysically more mentally

18. Last person to make you laugh?

Trina or Jim

19. Last thing you ate?

a bit of cheese when I was preparing my tea

20. Do u ever go a few days without changing your underwear?

Sometimes *embarrassed now*

21. Have you ever accidentally eaten an insect?

Yes

22. Do daddy long legs freak you out?

Not as much as they do to other people

23. Have you ever cleaned up someone else's vomit?
No

24. Have you ever dropped food on the floor and eaten it?
LOL yes

25. Do you kiss your pets on the mouth?

Nope

27. What serial killer do you find most disturbing?
I think all serial killers disturb me ~ must I pick one?? 

28. Do you ever talk to the TV?
More often shout at it lol

29. Would you ever work in a retirement home?

Only if the money was absolutely right

30. Do you believe plants have feelings?
No

31. Do you laugh at people with "bowl" haircuts?

No way

32. Do you have nervous twitches?

No

33. Are you ever purposely irritating?
Apparently so ~ I've been told

34. If you could fly, where would you go first?

Roger's house lol

36. Love or lust?
Love

37. One best friend or 10 aquaintances?
One best friend

38. Favorite food?

Crisps and chocolate lol

39. Do you believe that your first love never dies?
If I count roger than no lol.........but otherwise yes I do believe it dies

40. What upcoming event are you waiting and ready for?

CONVENTION ~ you'd think you'd know that by now lol

41. Current smell?

My tea cooking mmmmmm............

42. Do you get your nails done?

No

43. Most favorite person?

Trina, or Roger lol

44. What was the last thing you ordered at McDonald's?

God knows haven't been there in ages!!

45. Are you an emotional person?
Unfortunately yes

46. Do you like your name?

Occasionally

47. Do you have plans this weekend?

For crying out loud........it's the CONVENTION

48. Do you work?

Yes and I hate it!!

49. Do you dance naked in your room at night?
No

50. When did your last relationship end?

About 2/3 years ago ~ isn't that sad??

51. What are you listening to right now?

Random crap on my Windows Media Player

52. Biggest fear?

That I will spend the rest of my life alone

53. How long have you been a part of myspace?

God knows!!

54. Favorite place to be?

QUEEN CONVENTION

55. What are you wearing right now?

Fleece top, Roger t-shirt and my jogging bottoms :-) I do have underwear on too but I couldn't be bothered to include that lol

56. Do you hate anybody?

I don't hate anyone ~ dislike a few people though

57. Does anyone hate you?

If they do they haven't told me thank god!!

58. How many people do you trust fully?

1

59. Did you have fun doing this?

No it was too long

60. Are you thinking of someone special right now?

No I actually feel miserable :(

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lolol is it right you're going to a convention Jen.  I like your answers, I'm a fellow 'shout at TV ' person.  Have a good time the weekend.

...............stupid question really, I know you'll enjoy it. Rache

Anonymous said...

Gurl......... Never admit ya don't changer yer knickers! Phewwwwww
Gaz ;-)

Anonymous said...

oh dear hun Im sure there will be a lovely man round the corner soon - just you wait and see. Love Laine xxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/elainey2465/art-degree/

Anonymous said...

awww....dont be miserable *hugs*

I'm gonna pinch this questionnaire too...hee hee!

Anonymous said...

Oh, lovely -  more questions! lol, I'll do them tonight!  Hope you have a great time at the weekend.  Lynne xxx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/haysiefantaysie2/haysies-world/

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to mention that it's convention time at the weekend. Just to be sure everybody knows it! LOL - just a joke!

Loved your answers and hope you are feeling better by now! Have lots of fun over the weekend and hug all the girls for me!

Anonymous said...

Phew! That was a marathon. So, have you got plans for the weekend then? ;O)
B. x

Anonymous said...

Good answers Jenny! What are you doing this weekend? Any plans? Lol!! Enjoy it! Jeannette xx http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

They stole my comment!
Was going to be sooo very amusing and ask you what your plans were for this weekend, but two people at least already beat me to it.  Meh :o)
Don't be sad hon, shall I tell you a joke to make you smile?

Why are pirates so popular?
They just arrrr.

Wa hahahahahaha.
Or maybe not.
:o)

Sara   x