Tuesday 20 March 2007

Film Questionnaire

I swear this is the last questionnaire I have at the moment lol...........this one snagged from Gaz :-)

1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.

I dunno ~ watched Gremlins about 8 times when I was in hospital

2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in the theater.

None ~ there is no way I would pay that much to go and see a movie more than once!!

3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.

Ooooo tough!! I used to like Tom Hanks but he went down in my estimations after Castaway. Like Russell Crowe but wouldn't intentionally go and see him. Oooo perhaps Jack Black coz he's funny

4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
Oooo another toughie ~ pretty much anyone not mentioned above lol...it would depend what the movie is about rather than whose staring in it

5. Name a movie that you can and do quote from.

I would say Gladiator but I know I'd get the quote wrong!! Let's see: My name is Maximus Meridius Decimus commander of the armies in the north, loyal (something or other) to Markus Urrelius, husband to a murdered wife, father to a murdered son and I shall have my vengenance whether in this life or the next.

6. Name a movie musical that you know all of thelyrics to all of the songs.

Probably Sound of music more than any of the others or Grease

7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.

Any musicals will do lol.....if I happen to know the words (it does help)

8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.

The Green Mile

10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.

Erm..............................dunno

11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?

No ~ we don't have them in England :-( I would like to experience it though

12. Ever made out in a movie?

In a movie?? No!!

13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t yet gotten around to it.

Can't think of one at the moment

14. Ever walked out of a movie?

No but certainly wish I had

15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.

A Beautiful Mind ~ there weren't many of us in the cinema at the time but you could tell all the ladies were sniffling away lol

16. Popcorn?

Sweet

17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?

Only if I cannot wait for it to come out on DVD ~ I don't really do renting very much coz I'm too lazy to take them back to the shop lol

18. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?

Tenacious D - Pick of Destiny (comes out on DVD next week yay)!!

19. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?

Erm........I would probably have to go with Rom Com but I am partial to other stuff if it has a good plot line etc.............

20. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?

ET

21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?

Traffic ~ what a waste of my time!! and Alexander (jeez what a bore)

22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Dunno

23. What is the scariest movie you've seen?

Dunno ~ I tend to think they will be scary but never work out like it!! I did see one on TV a while ago but can't remember the name!!

24. What is the funniest movie you've seen?

Wallace and Gromit ~ the curse of the were rabbit :-) or Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Proper entry tomorrow I promise xx LOL

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you managed those questions very well Jenny ,I dont go to the pictures ,but like fims on tv occasionly take out a dvd or video ,but like you its a chore to take it back .lol love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag doll! Loved Russell Crow in Gladiator......... ;-)

Anonymous said...

I love the Green Mile too! A friend of mine saw pride and predujice in the cinema over 10 times.....barking I think! Louise

Anonymous said...

Great answers...I loved the Green Mile too...a bit sad, but good. Have a wonderful week...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

The Green Mile is cool, the book was fabby too :o)
That was originally published as a series of mini books, one a month, I LOVED that!  Have I told you that before, feel like I have.  Just ignore me, I am now waffling :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Good answers Jenny! For number ten I'd probably choose Richard Gere who started off in stage shows, he has a brilliant voice and tap dances so good! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/