Hiya - you alright?? I'm okay!! First in answer to Sandra's comment I didn't get to see Queen live with Freddie, unfortuantely I was too young :-( I regret that everyday. I know that's a silly thing to say coz I can't help being the age I am but I wish I had become a fan earlier and maybe I could've gone with my brother or something!! In answer to Suzy I haven't a clue what the unicorn was called and that is bugging me now - thanks ;-)!!
I was planning to do my entry as it's Wednesday and that means quiz night but I was planning to tell you that I was still feelin' down etc. Work has not been helping - usual reasons, although this afternoon was slightly better and Jez and Pete keep making me laugh!! Got Jez good this afternoon, he finally remembered the entity number for this particular client so we could find out some info, but when I typed it in I was like that's not our part of the alphabet. LOL.......I'd been bugging him all day to get the entity numbers like Pete does and the one time he does..............well it's obviously a case of you had to be there ;-) Trust me it was funny!! I walked up to him later and got up to his desk with a straight face, when I reached him I started laughing LOL.......I'm so mean!! ;-)
Anyhoo...........no more talk of flooding!! Yes you can guess that yet again I was over-reacting!! They seem to be doing something to the river.......when I say they I don't mean the little people ;-) LOL......well I don't know who it is but someone's doing something they were there this morning with a digger of some kind etc...........Todays been gorgeous so no doubt tomorrow won't be!! That's the way it's going isn't it??
I've been going through all my writing stuff in the view that when I have some spare time I'd like to work on it a bit more........I found the one that I had been working on when I was unemployed. I had written loads. Imagine if I was not working now I could have written a novel by now LOL...........Damn my stupid useless job!! ;-)
Anyway enough of my ramblings, yes ladies and gents it's Wednesday so that can only mean one thing it's QUIZ NIGHT!! Same rules apply, don't forget to EMAIL your answers................Good luck!!
1) Messrs Docherty, Atkinson and Ferguson have all managed which team?
2) Vienna is the capital of which European country?
3) The art of self defence aikido originated in which country?
4) If you mix blue and yellow paint what colour is made?
5) Which Spice Girl advertised Milky Bars as a child?
6) St Swithin's Day is in which summer month?
7) Which early Spielberg blockbuster was about a shark?
8) Which country produces Gruyere cheese?
9) On which channel is Countdown broadcast?
10) What does T stand for in the initials VAT?
11) Which detective did Dr Watson assist?
12) In which month is Thanksgiving celebrated in Amercia?
13) Mark Spitz won seven Olympic golds at record speeds doing what?
14) In which Dicken's novel is the character Bill Sykes?
15) Is 0171 the dialling code for central Manchester or central London?
16) Choux, puff and short are all types of what?
17) Which country did Abba come from?
18) Which Disney film is I wanna be like you from?
19) What is the profession of Geraldine Grainger of Dibley?
20) Red Admirals, Fritillaries and Tortoiseshells are all what?
mmmmmmm...........seem a bit easy to me this week, may have to go into the medium section of the book next week ;-)
Good luck everyone.................EMAIL your answers, results at the weekend!
Jen xx LOL