Tuesday 11 December 2007

No 'I' in Team - Yeah Right!!

Hey you, how are you doin'?  A good week so far?  I have decided that even though I have nothing to say I'm gonna post an entry tonight and the rest of the Germany travels on Thursday :o)

So how's my week going?  Well whoever said 'There's no 'i' in team' clearly has never been to Room 248 Client Finance Services!!  They really should be introduced to this magical world of crapness..........I wasn't in the best of moods walking to work on Monday morning and ambled along which seemed to take forever.  Mind you it usually does walking up hill.................coming home and downhill doesn't take so long, how strange ;-)  So I get into the building and that strange room and on the four bank of desks where mine is no other screens are on!!  Slight panic sets in as P is usually there WAY before me!!  E must still be off as she was sick from the previous week and team leader sometimes arrives after me.

Turn on the computer and low and behold the phone rings.  It's some rather old gentleman who has received an account and won't let me get a word in edgeways.  Whilst trying to listen to him I overhear my team leaders line manager saying to the other team that P and team leader have rung in sick!!  Marvellous I'm thinking whilst trying desperately to get a word in edgeways with this bloke.  Not getting anywhere I agreed to look into his situation.  L passes on the news that I'm there on my own and I feel like screaming and running out of the door.  It's not even 9am!!!!!!!!!

When the other team leader comes in she offers M's desk to me as he has some time off to go to the Led Zepplin gig!!  So I move and I've been there for two days now!!  I just can't believe it.............This is exactly how it was like all summer with P off and team leader on hols!!  I can cope, I know I can and the line manager said that they don't know what they would do without me.......but come on................someone, somewhere please give me a break!!  Surely I deserve one??!!  I wasn't feeling 100% today myself.........feel a bit peaky!!  A bad omen probably..........mind you I must go to bed fairly early as I have a sty grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............Went to the ladies loo's this afternoon witha pound coin to rub on it *rolls eyes* LOL

To top it off, Trina narked me today!!  Please don't ask why........it's stupid and pathetic and it's a free country she is allowed to do what she wants and when she wants but it narked me!!  I walked all the way home thinking about it and all I could think of was that I was jealous that I hadn't thought of doing it first......or that I was quite happy doing what I was doing but now that's changed cos she's there.............oh............seriously this is stupid and I don't understand why I'm narked.............sorry Trine xx (she'll read this ;)

Ummmmmmmmmm...........what else is there to tell you about?  Apparently the Led Zepplin gig was good from what I've seen briefly on the internet!!  Must remember to ask M when he's back to work on Thursday.  Must really annoy some people when they pay ridiculous amounts of money to get tix and then the band go and announce that they are gonna do a world tour next year!!  Well that's the rumour I've heard..........................L said that Paul Rodgers was interviewed on the news.  She told me cos she remembered me going to see Queen & Paul Rodgers :o)  I love it when people do that tee hee hee..........

Loving being a member of the new group by Debs and Steph.  The group games are fab!!  Kept me entertained for a few minutes this lunchtime......I reccommend more of you should join :o)  Plus dear Jan is member of the week (well done Jan xx)  I think you all know her journal ;-)

Broadband is playing up for me and being really slow which is a pain when I'm doing some file maintenance (can't spell) and uploading pics to photobucket and it's not working grrrrrrrrrrrr..................

Well I reckon I've moaned enough.  Hope your week is better than mine so far xx

Sorry no xmas pics this time..........perhaps at the weekend :)

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are having a bad week so far Jen never mind Wednesday tomorrow ,so ts heading towards the weekend ,Thanks for the mention ,yes it is a good group run by Steph and my good  friend and neighbour Debbie ,Think they chose me as member of the week cos I talked Debbie into journals ,but she has learned to do graphics and look at her now ,...love Jan  xx

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're having a bad week Jen. Hope things pick up.

B. x

Anonymous said...

I don't think I would of been a bit happy to find myself stuck doing all the work, while everyone else was off either. You would think they would have someone who could sit in for those missing, to help out a little bit other then leave you with it all. You have far more patience than I do to put up with the people you work with. Here's to hoping your week goes a little more smoothly. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

wow i think you named every letter in the alphabets m, a, e lol.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are having a bad week lets hope things get better! Louise xx

Anonymous said...

Isn`t it awful when you have weeks like that Jenny? I hate it when they say they can`t manage without you, they don`t offer a pay rise though do they?  I would love to see Led Zep but I doubt I could afford it. :o(

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hiya Jen .....well who's a happy bunny then .....LOL.....don't worry that geezer in the red suit will be here soon to cheer you up !      Wouldn't mind catching Led Zep when they come to Cornwall...... they are coming aren't they ?  ;o)
Luv Jaynee x