Tuesday 30 January 2007

Just a Quickie

Hi peeps ~ wasn't gonna leave an entry today but I promise this will be quick!!  I've had a plea from the brilliant computer fixer person ~ yep my bro :)

He's managed to get his website back and free from hackers (apparently this took a while), but now doesn't have any members or anything happening on it.  Please go take a look and if you like what you see log in and have a chat on the message board :)  Thank you greatly!!  (My log in name is Life-Changes over there in case you wonder!!)

www.mindkillers.com

I've had a better day today!!  Let's just hope it continues................Had a bit of a glitch with the computer earlier but it sorted itself out :)  Good little computer!!  Bro' rung earlier to ask how it was doing but it did that after he had rung so I won't tell him just yet LOL.............He's told me that he's saved my MP3's apart from some folders so he'll bring those round on his week off and load them in.  He's also gonna bring his memory (computer not mind lol) which holds his MP3's as he has about 500 of them :)  I can't wait for that ~ he shall have some fabby stuff on there I can imagine!!

Anyhoo I'm gonna update my MP3 playlist for the rest of this week.  Earlier this week I downloaded the Rogue Traders album and I've been pleasently surprised by what I've heard.  Definitely reccommend it!!  But if you have to download one track this week make it Running Up That Hill by Placebo (cover of the Kate Bush song) It's the BEST!!  I have to thank Trina for alerting me to that one ~ just wish I had found it before LOL  (never satisfied!!)

Well I'm off for now................

Jen xx

p.s can't be bothered waiting for photobucket to load hence no graphics LOL

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have to update my computer period but i dont want to lose any of my programs!

Anonymous said...

Dear Jen you sound so much happier today ,pleased all these computers are working now... love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Glad you're having a better day. Hope it lasts. B. x

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're getting the computer sorted out with your MP3 list. I've got a few thousand on mne, mostly Andy's tracks! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

I love it when you talk techno to me... ;-)
Lyn

Anonymous said...

As a big big Kate bush fan will wait to pass judgement.  Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

Glad the pc didnt throw a sickie on you. i hope you have a good week.
love and hugs
katie

Anonymous said...

He he, I played Pacman on your Brothers site :o)
Glad you had a better day.
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a better day.  Hope all your days are good from now on.
Going to have a wee nosey at your brother's site!
Hugs,
A xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen ...... where do you go to download all this music and is it free or do you have to pay for it ?   Jus gonna pop over to Bro's website now :o)
Luv Jayne x

Anonymous said...

I checked out your site, but it doesn't really say what it is all about. Good name though!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard/