Thursday 4 January 2007

A Special Message

Hi Everyone,

Wow another entry huh?  Don't panic it's not gonna be a long one (jeez I wish my neighbours would stop banging their doors!!)

I forgot to mention the streaker in the pub on New Years Eve and the blokes that were dressed as school kids and revealed their private parts.  Can't believe I forgot to tell you that bit!!

Rung the landlord explained what was happening he said that he would have to get hold of the washing machine people.  I'm glad I don't have to sort it out!!  Not heard back from him yet though....

There is a reason for this entry and that is because of this person:

  Yep my lovely bessie mate Trina.  You see by the time she reads this entry she will be celebrating her 30th birthday.  (5th January!!) So I would like to dedicate this entry to her.

She is the best thing to ever have happened to me.  She is always there through out the good and the bad making me laugh and smile all the time.  I really don't know where I would be without her.  She often thinks that I am being strong because of the things I achieve as I'm living on my own but I wouldn't be able to do half those things without knowing that if I need her she is there and supporting me through it all.  That makes it sound like I depend on her too much but I don't, I swear I don't!!  Last year was fab and I made a great new friend through Trina in the form of her husband Wayne.  I couldn't have asked for two better gigging and going out buddies as them two are.

So Trina what I'm trying to say is these last 16/17 years of friendship have been the BEST!!  Let's have a toast to many more.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME BEST BUDDIE!!

 

I hope you have a really great day and get lots of great gifts xx

Love ya

Thanks Missie for the sig xx

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww Jen that was lovely ..Happy Birthday TRINA thanks for being such a good mate to our Jen ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

streakers ew i bet they didnt even have anything good to look at lol

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Trina! We've heard so much about you seems like we all know you! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Trina. We've heard all about you you know. That Jenny can't keep a secret. ;O) B. x

Anonymous said...

Aww Jen, you and Trina both are so lucky to have each others friendship :o)  Wishing Trina a very Happy Birthday!!!
Agree with the other comments, we do feel like we know you!
Sara   xxx

Anonymous said...

What a lovely tribute to your friend hold on to her. Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

Jenny you are so Lucky to have such good friends ~ Happy Birthday Trina have a great day ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Awww thanks Jen that was so sweet and yes you made me cry again dammit! ; )
thanks for the birthday wishes to you all it's very sweet of you! I know she can't keep a secret there are things like just how rubbish at guitar hero I am that I wish she would keep secret! lol ; )
thanks again hugs xxxx

Anonymous said...

A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Trina! And congrats for both of you being so good friends! Treasure it, it´s not seen often today!! love and hugs, cooper

Anonymous said...

What a lovely tribute to your best friend Jenny and I hope Trina has a really Happy Birthday.  :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Awww, what a sweet entry.  Hope Trina has a fab birthday.
Hugs,
A xxx

Anonymous said...

Isn't it wonderful when you have someone that you can depend on!

May you friendship always continue.

By for now,

John.http://journals.aol.co.uk/jacksj989/OldJohnsMemories

Anonymous said...

I do that all the time...start out writing about something specific and then totally forget to put it in my entry. lol.  Happy birthday to your friend! : )  GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

I'm a bit behind but a Happy new Year to you Jen xx

Anonymous said...

Ah, what a lovely tribute! I hope you stay friends for many more years. I'm still in touch with a couple of friends that I've known for about 40 yrs!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/irisclyde/LaDolceVita